Pizza Hut Employee Reviews

DELIVERY BOY (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON31 March 2018
I applied to this job, having no experience in work not family related in some way. I had never had to work with more then one or two people before this, so it took some adjusting.

All of my team members were very kind and quick to help me if I had a question about the job. I doubt I would have enjoyed the job as much without those people their.
great people worked here ay the time i worked here it was great fast and on time. it was over 1r years ago thay i worked here so i dont remember to much abput my experience was a fun workplace with lots of position options, sadly the location I was employed at shut down. Otherwise I had great co-workers and loved the enviroment.
There is lot of politics going in the Whitecourt Pizza Hut store. Management needs to be changed if the franchise needs to maintain the Pizza Hut standard. There is lot of in store bluff going on which the owners also don't know about it. Pizza Hut standards are not at all looked into sometimes.
Pros
Good job
Cons
Good country
Busy days with lots of fun
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB29 March 2018
Pizza Hut is great company to work for. Working in food industries helps you to learn more about the customer service when you deal with their meals and make you to work with different people.
Pros
people oriented job
Cons
late shifts
fun workplace
Cashier / Cook (Former Employee) –  Sturgeon Falls, ON21 March 2018
was great place to work
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  North Battleford, SK19 March 2018
Productive workplace yet poor attitude of management
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Saskatchewan18 March 2018
I love the people i worked with. The only problem is the management they dont know how to handle their employees very much. Their attitude is not the right attitude. But the work and my co-workers there are really good.
Bad place to work ( Whitecourt )
Kitchen Helper/ Part Time Delivery driver (Former Employee) –  Whitecourt, AB16 March 2018
Pros
Cons
Politics and in-store bluff going in the store.
A great learning experience on working with team members
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Peterborough, ON14 March 2018

Pros
half price lunch, great working environment, great team members, flexible hours
Cons
management a bit harsh, no advancement, high turnover
Cheapest man alive
Kitchen Staff (Former Employee) –  Brockville, ON11 March 2018
As a whole the staff were great the owner was not.
he was very cheap and would have us staff serve and cook watered down food and stale products .
seldom did the shop get cleaned and there was alot of mold in pans and in the dish washer
Pros
great team in the kitchen
Cons
The hours were to unpredictable
its poor
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  coquitlam bc9 March 2018
i usevto work for them but i would never wanna work their again i don like it at all i was a delivery drivery but they make you do extra work cleaning .
see below
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Milton, ON5 March 2018
This job wasn't the best one I liked but I started fulltime when I graduated high school. It became very dirty and messy atmosphere to work in we constantly had to keep our work areas clean. The staff was nice.
IT was undeeded
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Aurora, ON4 March 2018
It was my first job and it was an interesting experience. My bosses didn't do anything about me being harassed. They manager was incredibly sexist and the delivery drivers were creepy, or at least two I encountered,
Pros
Nice workplace
Cons
Rapey drivers
Is fun for a highschool student but management was sub par
Line Cook (Former Employee) –  Simcoe, ON28 February 2018
It wasn't a bad place to work for the first few months. Getting 2-3 shifts a week working anywhere from 3-8 hours. Fun for a little while then it just gets boring and the fact that there were very minimal hardworking employees and only 3/5 managers who gave a heck about their job was kinda terrible. If you do work at this specific location just be prepared to deal with drama from morning people with the afternoon highschool workers. Too bad the good managers quit but one. I'd recommend finding somewhere else if you can
Pros
The odd free pizza from cancelled or messed up order.
Cons
Bad management
Fun place
Chef de quart (Former Employee) –  Laval, QC21 February 2018
The managers are exploited. The salaries are very much inferior to other similar places. Good place to learn. Poor management of the labour, often not enough staff
Pros
Meal discount
Cons
Poor management
Good first job,, cool place to work i guess.
Cashier/Cook (Former Employee) –  Lower Sackville, NS20 February 2018
A typical day at work would be a little rough, a lot of clashing heads around the store and a lot of hostel attitudes. Starts to pick up and get really busy around 4-4;30. Managment there is not the best but the supervisors are awesome. Most enjoyable part of the job is when you get to know the regulars and you can carry a conversation with them.
Pros
working with a few good people can't say the same about the rest
Cons
Long hours, Not Flexible with school
great place
Dough Master/Safety Rep (Current Employee) –  Brockville, ON20 February 2018
dough, prep, clean, serve customers I have learned every step it takes to make a pizza and run a store. good management hardest part of the job keeping up with the mess of the store and making sure everything is working. most enjoyable part is flexibility of working around my kids.
Pros
Tips
Cons
lazy people
fun workplace
Dishwasher/Prep Cook (Former Employee) –  ottawa ontario13 February 2018
i enjoyed working for pizza hut in 2010 Laurent and industrial ilearned a lotkarin wolwertz @wolw0001@algonquinlive.com and my address is 23 Heney street ottawa ontarioand my email adress and my phonenumber is three four three two four four and five three five sixi did the pizza hut kentucky fried chicken and did washrooms and cashier and dishwasher tooand extra stuff karin wolwertzcooking or dishwasher too
Pros
free lunches
Cons
Would be a decent part time job, but for inconsistent hours
Team Member (Current Employee) –  Bowmanville, ON12 February 2018
The atmosphere here is good, the people are nice and the culture is laid-back, but the hours are hard to deal with. New people get hired when the existing employees are already not getting the hours they want.
Fast food
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON9 February 2018
Typical service industry job very easy majority of the time super slow sometimes. It's just another minimum wage job for a student or someone in high school.
Pros
Free food
Cons
Service industry
Good
Crew Member/Cashier (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON9 February 2018
Worked as a crew member in Pizza-Hut and it was fun filled.
In here we have to work as a cashier, cook and customer service assistant as well.

So i was working for three roles at a same time
Outsourcing Jobs
General Manager/ Server/ Waitress (Former Employee) –  Langley, BC8 February 2018
Great place to work unless youre management. The owners are cheap and try to scrimp on everything so make money. Falsely giving reviews so they dont have to pay their managers bonus.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pizza Hut. Our community is ready to answer.

55.4K