Pizza Hut

Pizza Hut

Pizza Hut Employee Review

Fun place to work at depending on management

Low pay as a driver but flexible scheduling dependant on manager. Depending on crew place can be good or bad. Pizza hut is going implementing more 3rd party companies to make deliveries so in the future being a delivery driver will be tough

1.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

They make pizza

They make cheap pizza. I eat it. Lots of tips. Hours are long. They give you a uniform. Employee discounts on pizza is definitely a plus. I enjoyed my time there but I had to move on and make more.
Same role

Positive Environment, poor wage, no Benefits

Overall was a good experience with friendly and helpful staff, all working together. Was required to wash dishes and fold boxes when not delivering. Only paid $10/h + tips with no compensation for gas or mileage; some days made $24/h, other days didn’t make minimum wage and was told by management to contact Pizza Hut directly to make up the difference. Considered self-employed and, as such, are not given a tax slip; as a student, it was a pain to deal with.

Pros

Free lunch, friendly staff

Cons

Poor pay, Poor Management
Same location

productive

good place to work. had some fun. schedules werent out till sunday though.. sometimes we didnt even know if we worked monday till we text in and ask.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pizza Hut. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Pizza Hut with

• Pizza Hut
  • Fun place to work at depending on management