Pizza Hut

Shift Manager103 reviews
Canada103 reviews

Found 103 reviews matching the searchSee all 34,113 reviews
pizzafooddoughfreerestaurantdeliveryshiftdish

Fast-paced and stressful at times, great coworkers.

Good management and amazing coworkers, job can be very stressful when it gets busy. Once you learn everything there is to know, the job is quite simple.

Best workplace i ever worked.

I love pizza hut and can never think to leave it but also i learn ao many new tasks with my team members. Team is very cooperative also my manager is very nice.

Great place to start your carrer

Overall its a great place to start you carrer as a begginer. Good pay rate plus benifits. Great tram members and you get experience working with top level company.

Awful place to work

Worst company I have ever worked for , they abuse their staff verbally and physically , by screaming and swearing at you over little easy to fix mistakes, in-front of staff and customers as well as throw pans , if you are thinking of working at the high river or okotoks Pizza Hut don’t! You will regret it !

A very poorly run place

Not enough training for people and not enough displine when someone acts out to much favoritism and very lazy teammates very poorly ran I alot od problems and drama basically like being in highschool

Pros

Discounts

Cons

Very long hours under staffed

Low quality

Bad experience Evaluation based on loyalty Ask workers to do free hourseverything depends on personal connectionslow wages minimum worker in shifts

terrible place to work. Managers over work staff and are lazy!!!

terrible place to work. managers are soo lazy and make staff do all the work. Upper James location to be precise. DO NOT WORK HERE. You will be made fun of if you do not pick up the work right away.

Pros

free food

Cons

no health care over worked

fun workplace

Its an easy job good for students and people who has no experience. It gets busy on the weekends that's when it gets challenging. Pay is alright and you get a free meal every time you work.

Pros

free meal

Cons

Alot of standing, Alot of angry hungry customers

Too much labour for nothing

Too much physical labour for very less compensation and growth opportunities are negligible. The manager’s don’t care about you and no health and safety regulation is followed

Good job for beginner, lots of physical work required

Overall good experience, take away and delivery is always busy, they need to increase manpower in store to handle busy hours everyday. Usually whole store is dependant on 2 employees during the week and additional manpower is available on weekends only.

Pros

Good working environment at Fowler Dr store, Good HR, good area coach, Best RGM

Cons

Too much work, minimum wage, tiring, limited chances of growth coz of very low wages, too much expectations from minimum wage employee, no call center for customer complains

Great place to work and grow.

You learn the importance of customer service and following the rules.Gives you entry into the world of restaurant and servicesYou learn to work as a team for everyone's ease.

Pros

Free Pizza

Cons

30 to 34 Hr

Poor workplace and management

Many duties that the General Manager is given are not fulfilled and unfairly put onto regular minimum wage workers. Work is not divided fairly. Expectations are extremely high and even when those are met perfectly there is always more that is expected. No breaks are given no matter how long you work. "Our down time is our break".

Fast Paced

Exciting Energetic Job culture.You,develop confidence in customer relations,it opens up your personality gradually dealing with customers in all spheres.You learn how to deal with issues which also helps your personality. With Good Managers you get to learn a lot. You learn to work in coordination with your colleagues,which makes it more exciting and fun at times. Good working atmosphere does not make you feel that you are working.

Its okay

No paid enough for the amount of you have to deal with, especially being a a manager. you’re constantly under pressure and being a manager is only getting paid 50c more and triple the amount of work. Getting a raise is nearly impossible and only benefits if you work full time, no benefits if you’ve been a dedicated worker for years working almost full time. Not worth it

good place

I had joined pizza hut in May 2018 as shift manager and after promoted for Assistant Manager position where I was responsible for inventory, team management, customer service, employees safety, ensure that everyone follows standards of  Pizza hut as well solve customer complains under the guidance of my manager.

very helpful and love to work here

I think working in pizza hut makes me very confident now I can easily handle all the things together and I became a multi-tasking person. the atmosphere in the pizza hut is very nice and everyone helps each other.

Not really good

Bad experience with the second management. First management did not pay my four-month salary. They said I am under training and during the training period they said they will not pay. Second management is really bad in the sense of putting lot of works and pressure. They always keep only one employee at a time to run the business. Such stingy management.

Great starting job with flexible hours.

It is a fast paced environment with great coworkers and flexible management. Requires teamwork, good communication skills, good people skills, and ability to handle stressful situations such as dinner rush.

racist

most racist work place I have ever worked for. both the staff and the owners. in the name of training, they exploit the staff. the managers and the owners are no help at all.

Stay Away

Management on store level is run by uneducated and stupid managers who think they own the employees , start cutting your hours if you raise your voice against something that is not fair like involvement of management in personal life. Management at the top listens and tries to find solution but the store managers are all the same !

Great job, owner was unbearable

Great team to work with, but the owner has drastic and aggressive behaviors that make her intolerable to work with. She hires and favors her family, friends and friends family. I was fired on the spot for calling her out on using her cellphone while making pizza.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pizza Hut. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement