Pizza Hut Employee Reviews for Server

Good
Dough Maker/Server (Current Employee) –  London, ON11 April 2018
Everyones nice and helpful
Just needs a bit of work on the managment prospect. There was a few problems but nothing major. Just looking for more hours
Pros
Good food
Cons
Little hours
Outsourcing Jobs
General Manager/ Server/ Waitress (Former Employee) –  Langley, BC8 February 2018
Great place to work unless youre management. The owners are cheap and try to scrimp on everything so make money. Falsely giving reviews so they dont have to pay their managers bonus.
Fun and enojyable
Server (Former Employee) –  Thompson, MB24 January 2018
Everyone working here is fun, staff likes to play pranks on eachother to keep the work environment fun. Food is awesome and you get a great christmas party.
teamwork and flexibility
Server (Former Employee) –  Collingwood, ON15 January 2018
I was welcomed with open arms and was trained thoroughly.
The other team members were extremely easy to work with.
management could have used a bit more organization but overall the work experience was great
Great job
Wait Staff (Former Employee) –  Georgetown, ON8 January 2018
The job was great overall, the only issue was that the management changed during my time there and the new manager did not know what he was doing and the customers and staff suffered because of that.
Pros
good hours
Cons
bad management
Easy-going but professional atmosphere
Server (Former Employee) –  Prince George, BC18 December 2017
Working at Pizza Hit was fine and it was rarely difficult but I quickly realized that I could not live off the minimal wages I was earning while working there.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Not enough $$
Fast paced work place with lots of grease
Server (Former Employee) –  Owen Sound, ON15 November 2017
The management was ok, it seemed to vary as far as the managers were concerned. Fast paced, which is nice. day was over quickly, which was also nice. Overall it was fine.
Pros
tips, day over quickly, food.
Cons
grease, rude customers, managers were less than great at times.
Fun place to work gave many responsibilities often change in management.
Server (Former Employee) –  Leduc, AB4 November 2017
Change in management often , great staff members lots of staff meetings ,lil bit of leeway ,much room for advancement, could be long hours fair priced staff meals great soups many choices of beverages, menu change with the seasons.
Fun environment
Supervisor/Server (Former Employee) –  London, ON18 September 2017
This was the perfect place to work in my early 20's. The hours were easy to work around, management was friendly, co-workers were awesome. Busy and fun environment
fun and exciting workplace
Server (Former Employee) –  Prince Albert, SK2 July 2017
hardest part of the job would be dealing with rude customers and customers who made a bigger mess at their table on purpose. but that didn't slow me down.
Pros
free food when you train a new employee
Cons
rude customers
the work is great
Server (Current Employee) –  Newmarket, ON4 June 2017
working there was great, staff was great, hours besides being cut were great, very lenient and understanding. the work place its self was very easy too
Pros
lovely staff
Cons
hours cut
Great experience and fun place to work.
Server (Current Employee) –  Thunder Bay, ON18 May 2017
I really enjoy working at Pizza Hut. I've met so many new people and gained a lot of serving and customer service experience. Everyone gets along and works together to provide the best customer experience.
Horrible
Server (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB13 May 2017
Long hours, minimum wage, no teamwork. Management would leave in the middle of the day and only leave me and the cook to take care of the restaurant. Management would not return until the supper rush.
Productive and fun workplace
Server/ Cash (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON12 April 2017
I love working here , but the main reason I want to resign is because I only work part time and want more hours and am interested in looking for a full time job.
Pros
Employee discount
Cons
Not enough hours
typical pizza hut shift
Server (Current Employee) –  London, ON29 March 2017
Working a shift at pizza hut - Can sometimes be frustrating but after years of experience I understand where to customer comes from and where my co workers come from. Working well under pressure is one of my best skills at pizza hut along with customer\people skills. I've been asked to take over situations where others have been stuck and come out of the conversation understanding better and making the customer feel good about their visit to pizza hut and want to come back. Even though I work with some of my best friends at pizza hut we can still put that aside and be as professional as possible.
fun place to work
Waitress (Former Employee) –  Simcoe, ON17 March 2017
Coworkers were a great thing when it came to pizza hut, but the hours were very flexiable one week you could have 10 hours to the next week you having 40+. Your shifts could also get cancelled last minute. Hardest part of the job was dealing with management, they either understaffed or overstaffed.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
hours
Very awesome place to work for first job
Server (Former Employee) –  Starkville, MS5 February 2017
Pizza Hut was my first job ever and I absolutely loved working there!! I've learned how to communicate better with other people working here. I've learned how to be more responsible working here. I would definitely recommend working here to anyone.
great place
Waitress (Former Employee) –  Wetaskiwin, AB17 January 2017
staff was great to work with. staff was also very helpful and in many ways. The delivery drivers were awesome. I like working here for my first job experience as a waitress.
Pros
Tips
Cons
Not enough Hours
Fun for a while
Server/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  London, ON15 December 2016
Working at Pizza Hut in my early 20's was a blast but I would not recommend it long term. High turnover rates and little appreciation are common.
Cleis Neveau
Server (Former Employee) –  St. Albert, AB16 November 2016
Excellent customers service, good work atmosphere, enjoyable staff and good policy and procedure, opportunitees for advancement and good benifits
Pros
free lunches
Cons
low wages

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pizza Hut. Our community is ready to answer.

55.3K