Pizza Hut

Canada68 reviews

Found 68 reviews matching the searchSee all 34,113 reviews
pizzafooddoughfreerestaurantdeliveryshiftdish

good starting job

Not much room to work your way up, but it is a fun place to work part time and I would suggest it to those looking to enter the workforce (particularly customer service) for the first time

A good first job to have ,learned how to manage in fast paced environment

it would be a constant flow of orders and be a little stressful sometimes. I learned how to manage in fastpaced environments not to crack under stress

Independent Contractor

Worked as an independent contractor servicing inbound calls. Easy scheduling, extra during peak periods, minimum hours servicing per week, great to work from home.

Amazing work place

I think one of my favorite jobs was working at pizza hut, until my personal life started following me to work. Hours were manageable. Only reason I quit was my ex started working there so there was no way I could progress in the company. Tip If you want to move up the ladder dont let an ex or friend cause Drama. I miss that job to this day.

Pros

Free lunch, sometimes Tips

Cons

Alot of standing, Alot of angry hungry customers

Good first job

Spent over two years working at pizza hut and enjoyed my time there a good amount. Not a great permanent job due to low wage and unreliable hours but an excellent first or temporary job.

Fun

Working on pizza hut is really fun. If you learn how to deal with people, both with your co-workers and customers you will probably enjoy working at pizza hut.

fun and best place to work

its an essential thing which can people eat. i got the excellent work atmosphere. there are lot of fun engaging activities we have done. so over all experince is good. thank you.

Pizza hut

Nice place to work , the majoruty of my cowirkers are friendkh and helpful, the general manager is a nice guy, if you have a job or goto school, they will work around your schedule.

Great Employer

I had fun while working at the north Albert street Pizza Hut. The management was respectful and helpful and good at giving understandable instructions. Especially being my first time working at a fast food business , I was comfortable with my co-workers as they helped to make my situation easier.

Bad

Pizza Hut rochdale was good until our first manager quit then the second one wasn't bad then we didn't have one for a solid 6months because no one wanted the job; they even tried to promote within and many people who were already supervisors turned it down. Not to mention that when they did find someone he was the most incompetent person for the job the current manager can't take criticism and won't let people help him. Basically just avoid it. Bad people bad wage, no hours, no benefits, bad service, and possibly the worst work environment you will ever encounter

stressful and chaotic

Management was unorganized and they relied largely on the employees. Managers did not listen to any ideas and changes the employees thought could better sales.

Salary should be higher.

Job was fact paced, productive at all times, productivity was always stocked up. Computer systems were updated. The cleanliness of the restaurant was overall neat and tighty. Hospitality was great.

Pizza hut

Usually it’s really busy when it’s weekends and holiday. I learned a lot from management skills. The hardest part of the job is when you have a poor work ethics, you have to be quick. What I enjoy about this job is you get to gain a relationships with your coworkers.

What I liked about working at Pizza hut

In the Pizza Hut I worked in, it was not as stressful as other fast food restaurants. I enjoyed my time there and got to work with good people. Everyone’s nice and friendly including the drivers.

Friendly place to work

Best place to work...the other staff is so friendly to work with. The place is also very busy and the customers are too polite. Really a nice place to work!!!

bad

Manager is sexist and racist and brings all of it into the workplace. District Manager doesn't address complaints, labour laws and health codes are violated on the daily.

High energy workplace

Hours are flexible for part-time workers. Work can become stressful when there is a high volume of orders. Because there is a smaller group of employees compared to other establishments, there is a better vibe and quality of teamwork.

Great place to work. I feel safe and all my coworkers are outgoing.

Honestly since I've started working with Concorde Food Services and Pizza Hut, I've learned more about myself and other coworkers. I love the environment that I am currently working in.

VERY disorganized

Stood in front of the line with maybe 2 tables filled with people and waited for 10 minutes just to get noticed for my interview. I then said I had an interview today and they asked me to sit and wait at the table for 15 minutes before we actually started anything. I got the job and scheduled an orientation date. At the orientation, I waited in the waiting area for 10 minutes, AGAIN, then was brought to a table to wait for a manager for FORTY MINUTES. 40. Then I was told that there was only one manager that day instead of two like they would usually need when there is an orientation and was sent home. I was told I needed to call THEM to reschedule an orientation because they didn't have my contact information which is odd because they called me to schedule the orientation in the first place. I did not call back again because if I had to put up with this nonsense the first two days I met them (2/2 days), imagine how bad it would be when I start working there.

Great

Great place, free food when on break, quite busy usually so time flies by. Managers were great and you could build a good relationship with your whole team

did not enjoy

The staff is rude, ignorant, and lazy. I handled way more of the job than I ever should have. I would ask for a later start time because I had school, and to my face the manager would proclaim it wouldn't be an issue, and then scheduled me for the same shifts as before. I was getting paid way less then the rest of the staff, and was running the front of house, phone lines and deliveries by myself. That would even extend to dealing with costumer complaints when they would ask to speak to a manager and I would go to get my manager and he would shrug it off. I eventually left because I wasn't being promoted and was being worked to the bone with zero praise or respect. everyone just began to assume I would do it.

Pros

Free pizza when on shift

Cons

horrible co-workers and manager

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pizza Hut. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement