Pizza Hut

Canada83 reviews

Found 83 reviews matching the searchSee all 34,113 reviews
pizzafooddoughfreerestaurantdeliveryshiftdish

Great Co-workers, Poor Pay

Great employees and managers. The pay doesn’t compensate with how much amount of physical work we do. Benefits are not good and raise are low even with good performance

Kinda whack ngl

Worked as a server and a cook, supervisors were whack, manager was pretty cool. Definitely no set schedule, fast paced. Coworkers were good. Pay is whack.

Good place

Overall its a great place to start you carrer as a begginer. Good pay rate plus benifits. Great tram members and you get experience working with top level company.

Good environment to work in

It is a good place to work, as the management is good and once you learn how is the work supposed to be done then it is quite easy. The co workers are friendly and definitely help to train any new employees efficiently.

Pros

Employees get discounts for up to 50% which is amazing.

Cons

Weekends are usually busy so there is more work but it is still the best days to work.

Amazing place to work and become part of a team

This place is very welcoming and you will easily become part of the team that becomes ur family. Training is very informative and there is always someone to help you!

Fun workplace, good first job

Good introduction to working environment, would recommend to anyone looking for a first job. Can be fast paced during peak hours, but it was fun and challenging keeping up with large volumes of orders.

Pros

Fun place to work, occasional free food

Cons

Schedule is not ideal, split shifts are inconvenient

Easy job with expected wages

Great first job for anyone. Spent most days making pizza and cleaning. Pay is what you expect, mgmt is iffy depending on restaurant. You could advance up to a manager if you are dedicated, but beyond that you are going to have to go to school for some things!

Pros

easy work

Cons

management

Sucks

Horrible new management cutting hours nothing ever in stock under staffed over worked not paid enough work environment sucked nothing good about working at the location i am at now

10 yrs time served

Worked for pizza hut in smiths falls from the time it was built until 2004. Made some great friends and had fun but job wise it had its ups and downs. Having a social life wasn’t a possibility. All in all it paid the bills.

Pros

Friends, time flies, food.

Cons

Long hours, short staff, pay low, heavy work loads

Productive & fun to work. But..

Its productive and fun. Easy to learn for anyone and the salary is minimum but the tips are awfully low and no advances besides the discount on food. Management is fair. Honestly its preferable for young part time students for easy work.

Pros

Discounts.

Cons

No advancments & lack of tip pool

fast pace, good experience

Good management, great work environment, supportive bosses who will help and support new workers, low salary but worth it for the experience and the people you meet.

Not my best experience

While working their I was only aloud a break if I purchased something to eat/drink. The cleaning was not kept up on often things where dusty or Greasy.

Pros

Cool bosses

Cons

Often was tense and uncomfortable

we had a good team

it was a good place to work. we had a good team that worked hard on customer on getting customers orders ready. we always put customer service first.Weekend we had high volumes of call, our team was ready for challanges

Productive and fun workplace

Good place to learn that how to work in fast paced environment. Overall, the workplace culture is so good where i learned how to tackle difficult task without hesitation.

fun workplace

Kept everything sanitary. made food when orders came in. prepped for the next day. Cleaned the kitchen throughout the day to make sure everything was clean and spotless. everyone was nice to work with. you had to stand all the time. some free breadsticks were nice

Pros

half of lunches

Mismanaged

I felt unprepared the entire time I worked at pizza hut, I got little to no training and constantly felt like I was being punished for not knowing things they did not teach me.

Understaffed

I was a manager here and working through a busy dinner shift then closing became exhausting. You close with one person and are expected to shut down the entire kitchen. I would serve, answer phones, make food orders and managerial tasks all at once.

Awful place to work

I worked at rochdale pizza hut for about 7 months. The overall experience was terrible. It got extremely busy and we would always be understaffed. I've seen 4 managers leave in the 7 months I've worked there. The supervisors are incompetent and the manager is no better.

It is good

It is good because i learn too many things about cooking and i love cooking so I love this job but 15 dollar is not enough for me so want a another job.

Good

Friendly staff members worked around my school schedule was understanding with my back surgery that I had to get. Did have troubles receiving my t4.

Pros

Learned lots

Cons

Not organized

Poor management.

Awful management! Yells at customers over the phone and belittles their staff. Completely disorganised and they do not follow proper procedures. Go elsewhere!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pizza Hut. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement