Pizza Hut

Pizza Hut Employee Reviews in Toronto, ON

Toronto, ON50 reviews

Found 50 reviews matching the searchSee all 34,113 reviews
pizzafooddoughfreerestaurantdeliveryshiftdish

Fun environment if it's the right team members

Your work environment depends on the team you get. They can make or break your day. Work is not so hard unless the management comes after you with all the numbers and kpi s where you are not guided and trained so little.

Pros

Free food

Cons

No benefits, Toxic bosses, underpaid

Remotely

Worked remotely.. was awesome... Served customers working from home. This was a remote position hired by Contract World. It worked for me as this was a source of second income.

Fun temporary workplace

Pizza hut is the type of workplace that you would do it only for a temporary time or part time. It is a fun place to work depending on your co workers but the franchise owners and management really needs to change. They put really pressure on individual for nothing. All they care about sales and not the worker's health. Pizza Hut also have very little hours to use for operation. Employees have to work twice as hard to keep up with functions and operations due to very less labor. This puts employees mental health at risk which can alter your health in a negative wayPizza hut can be a great company only if management and franchise owners care and appreciate their employees, increasing hours and very good and incentives. I would NOT recommend working at Pizza Hut if you're ever job searching. Head office really consider the franchise owners and management

Pros

Free cancelled Food

Cons

No benefits, long hours and stress from franchise owners and management

As part time at Pizza hut

I learned to make pizza that what I applied for and I learned faster than the expect. then worked as dove master on weekends. After a while I become night time shift manager. it fun and busy location. ON Yonge st

Salary should be higher.

Job was fact paced, productive at all times, productivity was always stocked up. Computer systems were updated. The cleanliness of the restaurant was overall neat and tighty. Hospitality was great.

fun work place with flexible hours

i get flexible hours i go to work order supplies do inventory make schedules deal with customer complaints contact the customer listen to the issue and solve the problem to win back the customer provide couching to the team if necessary

Management is bad

Even you worked here for a long time if they dont need you,or if they dont like you they will get rid of you right away. Managers are disrespectful and always shouting

Fast paced work place with hygienic preperation of foods

Working at Pizza Hut is also a fun. We maintain very clean and tidy work table and other areas. We value every customer. We make fast and fresh food as if this is my food.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Short hours for most team members

Very busy environment

My work involved helping out in the kitchen,cleaning up, cutting up lots of vegetables, oiling the pizza pan, help make the pizza dough. Making sure the floors were clean.

Pros

Cons

Lots to do never boriing

Pizza Hut Review

Positives * Very easy place to work a first job as a student. * You will learn how to cook and carry out basic responsibilities in a business. Negatives * Low opportunity for promotions * Mostly part-time positions offered and great turnover leads to poor workplace unity and culture

Good people, low pay

Friendly staff and co workers but extremely limited parking, requirement to use your own vehicle, pay for gas, insurance and make little to nothing made the job a very limited and unfulfilling experience

Pros

friendly staff

Cons

short shifts, low pay, limited parking, no company vehicles

making pizza and cash

the place was really nice. nice atmosphere and friendly customer were the main attractive things about this shop. Cash was a challenge at first but it was really nice to learn something new.

Lots of food and fun

the manager was rude because i travelled far and she gave me 3 or even less hours per day which is what made it difficult, learend a lot of new things and was a great experience

Fun and Fastpaced

I loved my team of workers they were always fun to work with. I loved dealing with the customers in that area. The most enjoyable part of the job was the entertainment and fast paced enviornment.

I applied to this job, having no experience in work not family related in some way. I had never had to work with more then one or two people before this, so it took some adjusting. All of my team members were very kind and quick to help me if I had a question about the job. I doubt I would have enjoyed the job as much without those people their. great people worked here ay the time i worked here it was great fast and on time. it was over 1r years ago thay i worked here so i dont remember to much abput my experience was a fun workplace with lots of position options, sadly the location I was employed at shut down. Otherwise I had great co-workers and loved the enviroment. There is lot of politics going in the Whitecourt Pizza Hut store. Management needs to be changed if the franchise needs to maintain the Pizza Hut standard. There is lot of in store bluff going on which the owners also don't know about it. Pizza Hut standards are not at all looked into sometimes.

Pros

Good job

Cons

Good country

Felt at home

Fun challenging safe relaxed never had any issues with company always worked around my schedule for my lifestyle as where I lived in north bay ontario

Pros

Incentives bonuses

Good

Worked as a crew member in Pizza-Hut and it was fun filled. In here we have to work as a cashier, cook and customer service assistant as well. So i was working for three roles at a same time

Fun place to work as a student.

Fun place to work as a student, this job is very fast paced and certainly not something that was for everyone. My typical day would start off with whatever needs to be done when I come in. It would range from doing dishes to making pizzas. I learned how to become a faster and more productive worker while working here. The workplace culture consisted of mostly other students and a few older full time workers. It was always a fun day at work until the full timers came in. The hardest part of this job is having an entire screen of 8 pizza's that need to be made in less than a certain time frame. If the box goes red, you weren't fast enough and managers really get on your case about this. Most of the other pizza hut locations was owned by one main guy, if that guy didn't like you your job would be gone very soon. Every franchise is strict with cheese usage, if they think you use to much, you would be fired. Most enjoyable part of this job was interacting and having fun with the my other co-workers.

Pros

Free pizza for break, fun work environment, A bit easy to get promotions.

Cons

Not enough Hours, Low Pay, No benefits

hard work peoples

An astute and result oriented professional with over 22 years of experience in Operations Management, Food and Beverage, Client Relationship Management in the hospitality industry. Expertise in handling a diverse range of operations entailing F&B operations, sales & revenue, P&L accountability, costs control, and budgeting.

Good work enviroment.

Like working from home. Did not like working weekends and most holidays. Vary supportive work environment. Hardest part of job was giving up weekends and holidays.

Pros

Work from home.

Cons

Working most holidays

Interesting

This work is very interesting and I do it with very balanced way and interesting way .I am very much fond of this type of works and I need this kind of job.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

No cons.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pizza Hut. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement