Pizza Hut
Here to help: Coronavirus update

Pizza Hut Employee Reviews

Canada947 reviews
Productive and fun workplace
Good place to learn that how to work in fast paced environment. Overall, the workplace culture is so good where i learned how to tackle difficult task without hesitation.
Great place
It was an amazing place to work, would love the opportunity to work there again. There was a lot of cross training Mare you were always stuck in the same area, management was awesome.
Pros
It was an amazing place to work, wThere was a lot of cross training Mare you were always stuck in the same area, management was awesomeould love the opportunity to work there again.
Cons
Not really
Collaborative
Working together with the different cultures helps me to build to new relationship with them wherein I can share my experiences. People are shaped by the cultures they come from and they develop a set of assumptions about how to act based on those cultural influences.
very helpful and love to work here
I think working in pizza hut makes me very confident now I can easily handle all the things together and I became a multi-tasking person. the atmosphere in the pizza hut is very nice and everyone helps each other.
Fun
Working on pizza hut is really fun. If you learn how to deal with people, both with your co-workers and customers you will probably enjoy working at pizza hut.
its horrible
Everyone there acts like your best friend but once you want to lets say be a manager everyone treats you differently by talking behind your back just because you want to do a good job. Nothing but snakes and mean people.
Pros
zero
Cons
everything
fun and best place to work
its an essential thing which can people eat. i got the excellent work atmosphere. there are lot of fun engaging activities we have done. so over all experince is good.
thank you.
Good transportation
Working at Pizza Hut is a good opportunity as a team member. Working environment was very friendly. All members were quite helpful. All managers are very understanding and transportation services are very good.
Not really good
Bad experience with the second management. First management did not pay my four-month salary. They said I am under training and during the training period they said they will not pay. Second management is really bad in the sense of putting lot of works and pressure. They always keep only one employee at a time to run the business. Such stingy management.
productive and fun workplace
Perfect place to work. I learned the customer service skills: how to treat customers having bad day or so. The staff and team was very encouraging and helpful.
Fast paced but fun.
Pizza Hut was a good first job. It was my first introduction to health and safety and food safety procedures. Working in the kitchen was fast paced but with a team it was fun to go into work.
Great starting job with flexible hours.
It is a fast paced environment with great coworkers and flexible management. Requires teamwork, good communication skills, good people skills, and ability to handle stressful situations such as dinner rush.
Typical fast food job, nothing too bad, nothing special
Owners were good to deal with, very friendly. In business some of them seemed a little on the greedy side but I've seen worse, especially in the fast food industry.

Good overall job. Usually staying busy and in the rush hour it gets crazy but if you're good it's fun. Lots of free pizza which is good and bad haha. Good for free food and gaining strength / size, but also very unhealthy long term. There are worse in the food industry, but not much, Pizza Hut is 80%+ unhealthy.
Productive and fun place
i am satisfied with my work at pizza hut. It is a successful hut providing good quality and service to customers. It also gives many opportunities to employees.
It was an amazing experience working at Pizza Hut. I started my job from February 2019 and then i left in December 2019. Only because i have to move to a new place. Otherwise, i just love working over there.
good job
it was a good real first job, small staff and not many hours to give was my reason for leaving. very fast paced environment on certain days with lots of FOH responsibilities so you can keep yourself busy most times.
Pros
good management
Cons
few hours to give
Pizza Hut has taught me well in customer service
Pizza Hut has made me a better person by teaching me how much customer service matters to certain jobs. Pizza Hut also Taught me how to slove people’s problems over the phone, and I’ve been on the computer taking orders and have been more comfortable with electronics.
Pizza hut isnt fun
pizza hut is not a good working environment
managers always late & rude

took forever to get my uniform

all around i wouldn't suggest this job for anyone
Pros
got a discount on lunch not great
Cons
long hours, stressful, mangers are unkind, customers are unkid.
fast-paced workplace
Working here forces you to work efficiently. Everything is time crunched because of customer orders. You are expected to get an order right the first time after being trained for a bit. You need to understand what is going on around you and listen to any orders from management. It is a fun place depending on who you work with.
5 years no raise
honestly, I liked working there but I have worked at pizza hut for over 5 years moving to several different locations during my employment. I have become good and efficient at my job and liked that people would come to me when they had a question about the store or the food we sold. unfortunately, unless you are a manager apparently there is no way to get a raise. even when you are able to make quality dough 2 or even 3 times faster than other employees you are paid the same, so what is the point. they just put me on the busy days to save labor. at one point one of the managers even added breaks to shifts of employees who never took them. or changing 15 min breaks to 30 so it becomes unpaid. told higher-ups and they got a slap on the wrist. if you experience a problem don't do what I did, go to the labor board. the first store I worked at they handed out the tips according to hours worked in a tip pool but the other 3 just pocket it, I wouldn't recommend tipping unless it's to the waiter directly or the driver.
Good starting job
Good place to start it you are part time and still in school however if you are looking for a long term beneficial job this may not be for you as it is low income