Pizza Hut

Pizza Hut Employee Reviews

You learn the importance of customer service and following the rules.Gives you entry into the world of restaurant and servicesYou learn to work as a team for everyone's ease.
Pros
Free Pizza
Cons
30 to 34 Hr
There wasn’t a lot of organization and every shift felt like a big scramble. There wasn’t much guidance from the management and I didn’t really feel comfortable working there.
Pros
Free food
Cons
Next to no training, disorganization
Environment is good ,we work as a team helping each other we work as a happy family We help each other busy or not busy and we always have a good understanding.
very well organised and lovely work environment. Manager and employees are very helpful with difficult customers. the fast pace environment is offset but the comfortable work experience.
Pros
free food and drink after 4 hours of work time
Cons
not a lot of hours
Place always stays busy and is agood place to work without any doubt, plus the owner is very supportive in every manner wherever needed. Pay here is minimum.
I mean who doesn't want to get paid to drive around and listen to music?! Management always helpful and upfront, very flexible for outside scheduling, Everyone always tried to make it a fun place to work and it showed, never felt like work.
Pros
Random free pizza, fun and easy work
Cons
Too many photo radar tickets...
Bon employeur, tres satisfait, bonne équipe.Les collègues sont cool, la clientèle est fidèle et sympatique
I have been there for 3 year. I’ve only gotten one raise and now they have too many people working there that I can’t make enough to pay my bills. I am having to find a second job or a new one.
Pros
Some free food
Cons
Can’t make a living out of it.
delivery driving was a really good job through this company, but would probably most definitely steer clear of working in the actual restaurant, its like most minimum wage jobs unless you’re delivering.
Pros
pretty much make your own schedule, really good pay
Cons
sometimes its so slow theres no deliveries but not frequently
Good management, great work environment, supportive bosses who will help and support new workers, low salary but worth it for the experience and the people you meet.
Many duties that the General Manager is given are not fulfilled and unfairly put onto regular minimum wage workers. Work is not divided fairly. Expectations are extremely high and even when those are met perfectly there is always more that is expected. No breaks are given no matter how long you work. "Our down time is our break".
When I first started working at Pizza Hut we were a restaurant and I loved it. Then we moved to a pick-up/delivery and it was not for me anymore, so I quit
Its great workplace with friendly employees and manager. Long shifts can be done without stress as well. Honestly, love to work here and happy that i am a part of this team.
Pros
Free food and friendly environment to work in
Cons
Long shifts
It was a good experience overall. I learned how to work in a fast-paced environment. I learn to make pizzas, wings. I leaner to work on billing section. I learn how to deal with the customers.
Pros
free food
Cons
sometimes long hours
It is very good company to work and There is a lot to learn . Very nice working culture and has nice Team . There is benefits plans for managers apart from salary .
. management is really good. . training is done a short amount of time. . get to learn a lot from tough experiences all at once. . good team member communication. . determined, dedicated and motivated management and team.
Great if you don’t have a lifeIf you’re looking for a management position and want to work straight nights and this job is for you. When I was hired the franchisee was there more than any of the other staff. To hire a manager and tell them that they’re working straight afternoons or nights (which was not mentioned in the interview process)is ridiculous and have part-time staff run your day do your ordering why bother having a manager at all
Pros
Pizza
Cons
Micromanaged by a franchisee who does not know how to run a business
management is not good. they are not being fair to everyone. they give special treatment to some of their staff. competitive no team work and their all acting like a manager
Exciting Energetic Job culture.You,develop confidence in customer relations,it opens up your personality gradually dealing with customers in all spheres.You learn how to deal with issues which also helps your personality. With Good Managers you get to learn a lot. You learn to work in coordination with your colleagues,which makes it more exciting and fun at times. Good working atmosphere does not make you feel that you are working.
No paid enough for the amount of you have to deal with, especially being a a manager. you’re constantly under pressure and being a manager is only getting paid 50c more and triple the amount of work. Getting a raise is nearly impossible and only benefits if you work full time, no benefits if you’ve been a dedicated worker for years working almost full time. Not worth it
Good place to work.freindly workers working together as a good staff.My work was actually easy to perform.pizza hut is a good place to work I have earned experience working there
  1. Employee reviews