Pizza Hut Employee Reviews

fun workplace
Dishwasher/Prep Cook (Former Employee) –  ottawa ontario13 February 2018
i enjoyed working for pizza hut in 2010 Laurent and industrial ilearned a lotkarin wolwertz @wolw0001@algonquinlive.com and my address is 23 Heney street ottawa ontarioand my email adress and my phonenumber is three four three two four four and five three five sixi did the pizza hut kentucky fried chicken and did washrooms and cashier and dishwasher tooand extra stuff karin wolwertzcooking or dishwasher too
Pros
free lunches
Fast food
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON9 February 2018
Typical service industry job very easy majority of the time super slow sometimes. It's just another minimum wage job for a student or someone in high school.
Pros
Free food
Cons
Service industry
Good
Crew Member/Cashier (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON9 February 2018
Worked as a crew member in Pizza-Hut and it was fun filled.
In here we have to work as a cashier, cook and customer service assistant as well.

So i was working for three roles at a same time
Outsourcing Jobs
General Manager/ Server/ Waitress (Former Employee) –  Langley, BC8 February 2018
Great place to work unless youre management. The owners are cheap and try to scrimp on everything so make money. Falsely giving reviews so they dont have to pay their managers bonus.
Meh
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Sudbury, ON2 February 2018
I didn't work long enough to really get to know much about pizza hut in general the staff are efficient and easy to get along with, they take pride in getting food done and presented in a fast and efficient manner
Pros
Discounts and free stuff
Cons
Rare breaks
interesting
Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Niagara29 January 2018
personally didn't work there for long but if you show up you have a job, the management did not seem to care about what staff did or how their shift without them, overall the job was great but the management ruined all other aspects
Fun place to work as a student.
Line Cook (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON25 January 2018
Fun place to work as a student, this job is very fast paced and certainly not something that was for everyone. My typical day would start off with whatever needs to be done when I come in. It would range from doing dishes to making pizzas. I learned how to become a faster and more productive worker while working here. The workplace culture consisted of mostly other students and a few older full time workers. It was always a fun day at work until the full timers came in. The hardest part of this job is having an entire screen of 8 pizza's that need to be made in less than a certain time frame. If the box goes red, you weren't fast enough and managers really get on your case about this. Most of the other pizza hut locations was owned by one main guy, if that guy didn't like you your job would be gone very soon. Every franchise is strict with cheese usage, if they think you use to much, you would be fired. Most enjoyable part of this job was interacting and having fun with the my other co-workers.
Pros
Free pizza for break, fun work environment, A bit easy to get promotions.
Cons
Not enough Hours, Low Pay, No benefits
Fun and enojyable
Server (Former Employee) –  Thompson, MB24 January 2018
Everyone working here is fun, staff likes to play pranks on eachother to keep the work environment fun. Food is awesome and you get a great christmas party.
good money but bad hours
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Dryden, ON23 January 2018
It got tiring having to work 5 nights a week until 11-12pm, however I made good money, and the job itself was actually pretty good, if you enjoy driving around town, listening to music, and the smell of pizza.
Pros
good money for an easy job
Cons
late nights
it was fun
Made pizza Dough and assisted the manger (Former Employee) –  Fort McMurray, AB23 January 2018
i enjoyed working there i always enjoyed going into my work the work envoriment was relaxed to work in some times it can be very busy among rush hour most most favorite part of my job was pizza cutter
Decent Work Placement
Cook/Prep (Former Employee) –  Perth, ON22 January 2018
Pay was terrible, managers were alright but abit rude at times. Employees called in sick to often, and left the place a mess. The kitchen needs to be renovated as soon as possible.
Cons
Terrible pay, and no free meals
Not good
Cook (Former Employee) –  Pickering, ON20 January 2018
Management do not treat workers well, no breaks, no staff room, illegal activity on part of the managers. Pros - coworkers are generally friendly and there is an employee discount
Pros
Employee discount on pizza
Cons
Illegal activity and bad management
My experience when working at Pizza hut
Server/Cashier, assistant manager (Former Employee) –  Moncton, NB19 January 2018
fun workplace , fast pace . really enjoyed being employed . we opened pizza hut in moncton in 1988 Gained lots of new friends including loyal customers . I would recommend this place to work for anyone just starting out .Very rewarding and productive . the hours were great.it was very family oriented and i got to travel around new brunswick and open new pizza huts . the hardest part of the job was cleaning up after a rush . often we were shorthanded and it would take hours . i learned at pizza hut that customers came first, how to have fun and enjoy your job , the most important part was meeting new people and of course the tips and the pay ! new management came in which meant new changes, some good , some bad ,but it was all part of the learning and often it did work out in the end. the experience and knowledge i learned while working at pizza hut gave me the knowledge to move on to other jobs . Im very good at what i do !
Pros
meeting new people
Cons
long hours, too many changes
i like this job
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Surrey, BC15 January 2018
i have been working at pizza hut since 2011 december. I started as a production job but company promoted me as a shift manager after 6 months.now they give me chance for an assistant manager.
teamwork and flexibility
Server (Former Employee) –  Collingwood, ON15 January 2018
I was welcomed with open arms and was trained thoroughly.
The other team members were extremely easy to work with.
management could have used a bit more organization but overall the work experience was great
Bad Management
Dough Boy (Former Employee) –  Welland, ON14 January 2018
Leaving tasks half done for the employees and yelling at wrong workers for others mistakes, the work environment is very bias towards senior/female workers. I do not recommend
Great first job
Hostess and Cashier (Current Employee) –  Lasalle, QC14 January 2018
Good experience working at Pizza Hut. Great staff and flexible hours. Also learned a lot of customer service and how to interact with upset customers.
J'ai beaucoup aimé travaillé dans ce restaurant. C'était un endroit propre et les employés étaient très respectés.
Serveuse (Former Employee) –  Granby, QC11 January 2018
Très satisfaite de mon temps passé dans ce restaurant.
part time job
2 year in pizza delivery (Former Employee) –  Prince George, BC10 January 2018
I just want work.so it doesnt matter what type of work is that.Because my mother is sick so i really need a job.even i am a student in cnc collage.But still i need a work.
Pros
free lunch
Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Philippines10 January 2018
Clock in and become a leader! Shift leaders work primarily in fast food and similar restaurants and run the staff when the manager is not on duty. Shift leaders direct other employees through their daily routines and interact with customers to make sure that they have a satisfactory experience. The shift supervisor is responsible for assisting the store manager in maintaining a positive environment, which provides fast, efficient, and friendly service ensuring a Total Quality Experience for both our customers and team members.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pizza Hut. Our community is ready to answer.

55K