Pizza Hotline

Pizza Hotline Employee Reviews for Delivery Driver

Delivery Driver14 reviews
Canada14 reviews
This was actually my first job. Even though I was paid less and tired, but I learned some skills, knew lots of friends, etc. During that time, I met diffrerent kinds of person and dealing with much more difficultities.
It was a great very fun places to work I had lots of fun working and doing stuff there it was really great and fun all the time had a good work inviorment and
It was a ghreat place to work. Everyone was polite, kind and respectful. I learned how to better my time management and punctuality skills. Also learned a lot about customer service skills.
make about $2 per delivery, average 1-2 an hour. over 75% of your income is from tips which definitely does not feel right. and you have to pay for your own gas and repairs. employement standards should have a meeting with owners. they claim its a driver contract but they control everything you do and you make way less than minimum wage. if no one tips you you make about $4 an hour before paying for gas. If its slow you make $0 an hour and have to wait around.
Pros
its easy
Cons
when its slow you make $0 money but have to fold boxes.
Do not value their drivers and have no empathy. Managers and owners do not know how to speak with drivers and always blame drivers even if their own mistake. Pay only 2.5 or 3 bucks per delivery. They have a poor quality of pizza base. All who order just because it is cheapest but for those who consider quality will never order from there. Minimum tips and lots of burden.
Terrible company to work for they pay you less than minimum wage and then when you say something about it they just fire you worst company ever worst owners ever
Pros
The staff is the main reason why i worked at pizza hotline. Fantastic crew of kitchen staff. However as a delivery driver you are payed per delivery and tips that is it. So the flow of delivery really effects what your paid at the end of the night.
Pros
lots of free food
Cons
might go home with 40$ at the end of an 8 hr shift
the management was great , and i learned how to cook pizza. and everyone at work are so nice.only because the salaly i left.
working with a good team. every team member collaborate very well. salary is good. location is good. manager is good. pay is good.
While working with Pizza Hotline I got to work with limited supervision and got to use good time management skills to get the product delivered to the customer as quickly as possible.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Pizza Hotline?
I was injured and had been forced to leave a job at Brandon Dental Centre, which in turn led me to Pizza Hotline and they provided me with a very accommodating and respectful workplace.
work from 11 am to 1 am(Friday and Saturday close at 3 am).
busy on lunch time and supper time. we need cut the pizza and match on the receive, then put those pizza into pizza bag delivered to customer on time.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
off duty not on time
a typical day at work would be to prepare and assemble food items to deliver in a designated time using efficient routes upon customers inquiries.
Cashier and Delivery Service
 Focus on customer service

 Receiving orders and keep track on process

 Check and delivery the right orders

Meeting different people, be polite and friendly to get more tips
Pros
discount on pizza
Cons
paid quite less