Pizza Hotline

Pizza Hotline Employee Reviews

Canada55 reviews
Pizza delivery
This was actually my first job. Even though I was paid less and tired, but I learned some skills, knew lots of friends, etc. During that time, I met diffrerent kinds of person and dealing with much more difficultities.
Fun work place
It was a great very fun places to work I had lots of fun working and doing stuff there it was really great and fun all the time had a good work inviorment and
Not Good
It's not a good place to work for. It's lots yelling in the Store and mutch stress.The are living your in the Evening Copley alone in the Store with 1Driver.
fun work enviroment
It was a ghreat place to work. Everyone was polite, kind and respectful. I learned how to better my time management and punctuality skills. Also learned a lot about customer service skills.
it was okay
i cut pizza all day, theres not much to say about that. its was okay for a first job, once and a while we got free pizza, so that was fun. meet so pretty cool people!
unfair work standards for delivery drivers.
make about $2 per delivery, average 1-2 an hour. over 75% of your income is from tips which definitely does not feel right. and you have to pay for your own gas and repairs. employement standards should have a meeting with owners. they claim its a driver contract but they control everything you do and you make way less than minimum wage. if no one tips you you make about $4 an hour before paying for gas. If its slow you make $0 an hour and have to wait around.
Pros
its easy
Cons
when its slow you make $0 money but have to fold boxes.
Managers were adequate. A typical work day was very busy and productive. I learned a lot about pizzass and what not. The hardest part of the job was satisfying customer needs.
Friendly environment and team
I spent 3 weeks at Pizza Hotline my main job was to create motion graphics for their white out campaign, and create social media content.
This included concept development, using the creative cloud programs,

and organizing files to be handed

off to the creative director.
Run, just run
The President is a child that got the job from his dad without any experience or knowledge whatsoever. He's so afraid to hear what employees think of him that he hired someone to block people from getting in touch with him. No benefits, they require you to pay for medical expenses, you have to clock in for lunch and don't you dare spend more than 25 minutes eating. No rest, no breaks, no water and even coffee you have to bring your pods — worst experience in my entire life.
Pros
Not even a single one
Worst job for drivers
Do not value their drivers and have no empathy. Managers and owners do not know how to speak with drivers and always blame drivers even if their own mistake. Pay only 2.5 or 3 bucks per delivery. They have a poor quality of pizza base. All who order just because it is cheapest but for those who consider quality will never order from there. Minimum tips and lots of burden.
Not my favorite job!
Over all it was a pretty easy job. Nobody really talked to me, I stood in the back all day making dough. I started working there at the end of augest. I started off with r shifts a week which wasn't bad at all. My shifts began to get cut, to the point where I had maybe 2 shifts a month. Would not recommend working here especially if your under age. Perverted guys galore
Pros
Deals on pizza
Cons
Older men hitting on me
partime
is good to work as a part time. with flexible hours you can choose to work. but not for full time. with friendly environment, supportive management & co-workers.
Driver and kitchen help
Terrible company to work for they pay you less than minimum wage and then when you say something about it they just fire you worst company ever worst owners ever
Pros
depend on different franchise store, job will be different
work hours is flexible, delivering doesn't require a high skill, workplace culture is very friendly, every one was enjoy in the jobs.
The most hardest part of the job is to manage people work in right position.
Pros
free pizza slice
Cons
driver doesn't the safety guarentee
If you're 16 and live with mom and dad this is the job for you
The staff is the main reason why i worked at pizza hotline. Fantastic crew of kitchen staff. However as a delivery driver you are payed per delivery and tips that is it. So the flow of delivery really effects what your paid at the end of the night.
Pros
lots of free food
Cons
might go home with 40$ at the end of an 8 hr shift
A great place to work as a student
Great place to work if you need flexible hours while in school.

Great hours if you don't mind starting late and working late.

Management is often young and inexperienced.

A lot of really caring and lovely older women who work during the mornings
Just A Revolving Door
your just a number when they don't want you any longer they throw you out like trash. Its all about being in the click and friends of management and team leads, you have to kiss a lot of butt, lots of discrimination age, disability and they hire out of Winnipeg slave labour 2% for sales. DO NOT WORK HERE!!
Pros
None anymore
Cons
terrible management, no discounts or time off
part time no more
Good for students or for person who needs additional income. Flexible schedule. Wouldn't suggest as a full time job.
No benefits. No pension. As everywhere in fastfood industry .
Great first job
Pizza Hotline taught me good lesson in the work place and show me how to do things on my own and earn on my own. It also show me how a local business is run.
Pros
Nice pace
Cons
Less hours
Do not work here
Terrible place to work where management is only looking out for them selves. Out dated Tech.

No room for Growth.

They treat the employees like trash.
Pros
Cons
BackStabbing Management, Low pay with no chance of raise and Bad Team leaders.
nice place to work
great place to work ,
Management work like your friends

always there to help you

unlimited hours to work

challenging job , learn new things everyday

daily interaction with the management
Pros
good environment
Cons
small comapny, pay structure remain the same for long time