Pizza Delight

Pizza Delight Employee Reviews

all staff is like a big family with great orientation from the bosses and supervisor. owners and supervisors are very easy to reach for any request or question that employees may have and try to help everybody doing the best of there capabilities.
Great employers! Very relaxed and great place to work! employers and employees are very friendly and help you with anything! really recommend working here.
Was there for 6 years and loved every minute of it. Managed perfectly and the coworkers where great I’d go back in a heart beat. Will always love this place
Great workplace. Fun family restaurant. Reasonable hours. Not too busy - can be at times. It can be fast passed during rush hours. Great management and ownership.
An excellent place to work! Nothing but nice things to say about the staff and management! Couldn't as for a better work environment. It's a great place to grow as a teamplayer.
Pizza delight is good to it's employees.The work culture is fast paced and busy, as with most restaurants, the staff are friendly and work well together.
Pizza Delight is not kept clean, the staff are unfriendly, the management team doesn't know how to manage, and the food is usually uncooked. Overall my experience working as a waitress at Pizza Delight was time wasted.
Working for a year.. Good boss.. good company, but really busy place, fast paced, most of the time.. stressful tiring on weekends working standing...
I enjoyed the working experience, however they wanted someone younger. I am 54 years of age and if you have a job for me stacking shelves - I am your man.
manager was unprofessional and her parents owned the restaurant and they too conducted themselves very unprofessionally. understaffed and ran very old fashioned including pay cheques and tips
I am not comfortable writing a summery. I like the job and the people however, do not get very many hours. The job is face paced and repetitive. You may get some tips.
Environment tres tendu et stressant abusé parfois du bon vouloir des gens
Had an amazing experience working with the team, had lots of great learning experiences and I would do it again! Very fast paced and can get quite busy and a bit overwhelming at times but any person with good customer service and good multitasking skills can exceed in the field.
I worked for pizza delight for 5 years and it was an amazing place to work. The family of staff at my location where just that a family. It was great.
in order to work at pizza delight you have to be quick on your feet and quick thinking. The small space is often extremely full and you have to be able to complete your own job around others.
The owner there was very mentally abusive and always made you feel useless. You can do whatever you can and it still is never enough. Manager played favourites and was also very rude.
Great place for students to work part or full time... fantastic management, long hours but overall, worth the time.. great staff and fun atmosphere....
I only left this job because I had to move away with my family , It was a friendly, family like atmosphere that treated me good and respected all I had to say
I absolutely loved working for pizza delight! Customers and staff were awesome. Not only did i work as a server, but I also worked in the kitchen and really enjoyed making pizzas for people.
I loved working for pizza delight, I met new people on a daily basis and was able to meet a numerous of great people.. I worked at pizza delight fir a total of almost 8 years, i remember when moms and dads would come to pizza delight with new born to teenagers and every so often u would get to know the family and i think that is what i miss the most about waitressing I still see customers here and there and they always remember me. Feels great!
Pros
50% meals
Cons
I didn't have to do much job hunting when I was blah blah blah I was here for a long time under a few different titles. I already wrote a review but can't find it to copy and paste it here.