Pizza 73 Employee Review

Good place to learn
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB6 October 2017
Its good place and fun with learn how to manage the time and making oders with team. Build up your commnication with the coustomers and team. Good multitasking mind prepared.

Other Pizza 73 Employee Reviews

good and friendly staff
Team Member (Part-time) (Former Employee) –  Lethbridge, AB16 May 2019
Its very good experience over work there. Every staff member is very co-operative. Manger is also very helpful. Environment is also good of the workplace.
Pros
give 50% off at food item
Cons
no cons
Fun to work but it will make you burn out sometimes
Shift Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Lethbridge, AB5 April 2019
i use to work in this store i was a supervisor position, i gave my time and my passion working in this store i show to my boss that i deserve every penny that he pay for me,sometimes i even stay there till 4 or even 5 in the mornings there are times that if i have some late deliveries i was the one to talk to my customer and deliver them right in front of there door and the reason why i did all of this because i want to own my one of pizza 73 franchise and my boss promise me that he will help me after working with them for nearly 4 yrs all of my passion slowly fading away i feel like i was taking for granted and all my effort is going for nothing so one day i decide to quit on my job. since i feel like all my effort and passion and sacrifice is going for nothing.