Pizza 73 Employee Review

was an okay place, some days not enjoyable
KITCHEN STAFF (Former Employee) –  Grande Prairie, AB19 January 2017
i made and cooked pizza, wings and took out trash. not a hard job but was boring. what i did like was free pizza sometimes and i got a discount from my first day.
Pros
free large pizza every other day

Other Pizza 73 Employee Reviews

good and friendly staff
Team Member (Part-time) (Former Employee) –  Lethbridge, AB16 May 2019
Its very good experience over work there. Every staff member is very co-operative. Manger is also very helpful. Environment is also good of the workplace.
Pros
give 50% off at food item
Cons
no cons
Fun to work but it will make you burn out sometimes
Shift Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Lethbridge, AB5 April 2019
i use to work in this store i was a supervisor position, i gave my time and my passion working in this store i show to my boss that i deserve every penny that he pay for me,sometimes i even stay there till 4 or even 5 in the mornings there are times that if i have some late deliveries i was the one to talk to my customer and deliver them right in front of there door and the reason why i did all of this because i want to own my one of pizza 73 franchise and my boss promise me that he will help me after working with them for nearly 4 yrs all of my passion slowly fading away i feel like i was taking for granted and all my effort is going for nothing so one day i decide to quit on my job. since i feel like all my effort and passion and sacrifice is going for nothing.