Pizza 73 Employee Review

Committed
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  St. Catharines, ON24 January 2018
I love working as a team. I am committed to work and to my personal improvement. I'm from Latin and I like to work hard and learn new things. Thanks..

Other Pizza 73 Employee Reviews

good and friendly staff
Team Member (Part-time) (Former Employee) –  Lethbridge, AB16 May 2019
Its very good experience over work there. Every staff member is very co-operative. Manger is also very helpful. Environment is also good of the workplace.
Pros
give 50% off at food item
Cons
no cons
Fun to work but it will make you burn out sometimes
Shift Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Lethbridge, AB5 April 2019
i use to work in this store i was a supervisor position, i gave my time and my passion working in this store i show to my boss that i deserve every penny that he pay for me,sometimes i even stay there till 4 or even 5 in the mornings there are times that if i have some late deliveries i was the one to talk to my customer and deliver them right in front of there door and the reason why i did all of this because i want to own my one of pizza 73 franchise and my boss promise me that he will help me after working with them for nearly 4 yrs all of my passion slowly fading away i feel like i was taking for granted and all my effort is going for nothing so one day i decide to quit on my job. since i feel like all my effort and passion and sacrifice is going for nothing.