Pivotal Integrated HR Solutions Employee Reviews

Easy to Contact
General Worker (Sanding) (Former Employee) –  Summerville, ON24 July 2017
Chatting while working, but i left there cause we don't have enough hours per week and our supervisor is racist. theirs politics and jealousy from other employees.
Good place to work, not through this agency though
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Burlington, ON31 March 2016
Just apply to the real job without this company taking money off the top why get 13.00 an hour when you can apply direct and get 13.90.
Good for short term employment
Order Picker (Former Employee) –  Ajax, ON16 December 2015
Very little job security, constantly threatening to replace staff who don't meet unreasonably high prod levels.

Pros
-Better than minimum wage
-Paid training
-Overtime available any time

Cons
-No security
-No benefits
-Actual wage lower than promised wage
Excellent Management
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON12 January 2015
It was an agency but they always called me if they had any jobs for me. They were always understanding to my situation and only got me jobs that were suited for me
Lower quality choice of job openings
Assembly Worker (Current Employee) –  Cambridge, ON16 November 2013
I have been given a very good stable job at E2Z coatings co. through Pivotal but find that most the temporary jobs they provide find zero possibilities for advancement and would appreciate a more enhanced forms of work placements. I have been given insight to some strengths I have which leads to interests in other areas of employment.
My job consists of sanding e-coat painted car bumpers for quality purposes. I have been there long enough to train new employees and as a veteran given duties to finish that requires high levels of detail and physical dexterity. My supervisor expects us to run the line without any supervision so there is much responsibility given to the select few to run smoothly with newer recruits.
The hardest part of the job is picking up the slack for the many whom do not show interest or do not provide care for the work provided for them. I have enjoyed the fact that I do with a handful of employees that do take the job seriously and also enjoy each others company while doing so. For that, I am grateful for this experience and for the fact that I have learned to work well under stressful conditions and thrive in doing so. I am relied on often throughout the day but appreciate help and advice when I am shown it!
Pros
Steady hours, good work experience
Cons
No advancement, no benefits, no raises, bad communication, stressful environment
pays fine
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Burlington, ON11 October 2013
the work is good when given the hours but when they say they will call when another sift comes up and they ignore you when you call
Temp Service
Receiver, Sorter and Quality Control (Former Employee) –  Woodstock, ON11 February 2013
Placed me in good jobs. Kept me in my area (because I had to use the transit for transportation)
Pros
they found the positions for me to work at
Cons
it was a temp service so the jobs could be short term
position lacks any security
General Labour (Current Employee) –  Burlington, ON21 March 2012
since Pivotal is a temp agency there is no job security and most positions don't always provide fulltime hours.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pivotal Integrated HR Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

Pivotal Integrated HR Solutions Reviews by Location