Pioneer Manor
View all Pioneer Manor reviews

Pioneer Manor

Pioneer Manor Employee Review

Great place to work . Highly recommended

Pioneer manor is a city job, therefore the pay is the best it gets in our city... the atmosphere can be a little hectic and fast paced but this is to be expected in health care as every minute counts... pioneer manor is an amazing place to work. Its clean, the staff and management are friendly and it didnt take me long to feel like I was really part of the team.

Pros

Great pay. Can work as much as you want. Always shifts available

Cons

Long term care can be an emotional place to work if you get attatched to your residents.

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same roleSame location

TERRIBLE Management

The PC'S or any management for that fact are inconsiderate and terrible people. They dont appreciate the hard work you do for the residents. Terrible!!
Same roleSame location

Psw

Management at that nursing home will be the destruction of It. Worked there for 5 years and new management comes and goes so fast you cant keep track of whos your boss
Same location

Well managed & by the book company

Loved working here on afternoon shift.Staff is very friendly, everyone is helpful with each other. Staff is very well educated & updated With new policies/ safety education. I would recommend this facility to anyone that is serious in healthcare field.

Pros

Appreciated by management

Cons

Lots of gossiping so keep to yourself

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pioneer Manor. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement