View all Pioneer Manor reviews

Pioneer Manor Employee Review

Well managed & by the book company

Loved working here on afternoon shift.Staff is very friendly, everyone is helpful with each other. Staff is very well educated & updated With new policies/ safety education. I would recommend this facility to anyone that is serious in healthcare field.

Pros

Appreciated by management

Cons

Lots of gossiping so keep to yourself

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same roleSame location

Pioneer Manor

Pioneer Manor is a great place to work , staff are welcoming but are over worked so can come across "short " when you pick up the pace and pitch in everything is better
Same roleSame location

Their Pay is the Best for PSW

I really enjoyed my time working there. Of course with all facilities; there are too many patients not enough time. Also always short of staff which make the days long and difficult.
Same location

Great place to work . Highly recommended

Pioneer manor is a city job, therefore the pay is the best it gets in our city... the atmosphere can be a little hectic and fast paced but this is to be expected in health care as every minute counts... pioneer manor is an amazing place to work. Its clean, the staff and management are friendly and it didnt take me long to feel like I was really part of the team.

Pros

Great pay. Can work as much as you want. Always shifts available

Cons

Long term care can be an emotional place to work if you get attatched to your residents.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pioneer Manor. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement