Pioneer Gas Station

Pioneer Gas Station Work-life balance reviews

Clear
3.0Pay & benefits

Love them!

They are the best people to work for. My boss was just an amazing super sweet person who was extremely understanding. Honestly if I didnt have to leave I would still be working there!

Pros

Staff

work in Pioneer

I learned how to deal with daily duties such as collect the money and deposited in the bank I made the co worker scheduled and made the payroll cheque communicate with customer and make sure the like the place and come back again

Very slow and boring

It is very very repetitive and even when we were busy, it was still boring and an overall terrible job. The boss was a pushover and let a 18 year old girl control who worked what days and it was very immature.

Pioneer Experience

I join 2005 left 2017 I was v happy there I was working Mavis road mississauga but suddenly my old employer change and new employer have own group of employees I was v happy feel easy and still interest to join again in mississauga

Fantastic place!

Its a place where i found a new familly. I loved it and im really sad to leave. Boss will always be there when you need them, they work around your schedule and make magical things happen. I loved this place.

flexible hours

Able to work full or part time. If you ever have an emergency can always switch shifts with some one. Always flexible. Always some one to call of you need help with any thing.

great place to work

One stop shop on your way home. Management is great, friendly, willing to help staff and customers to best of his ability. even in areas outside of employment.

Long hours and bad shift work

the shifts are constantly changing, which doesn't allow for a normal sleep schedule. the shifts also make it hard for a good balance of work and play.

Pros

lots of hours

Cons

irregular sleep

Go Ahead

Go place to earn money and enjoy, really tiring and so political environment. Sometimes you learn sometimes you teach, Go Ahead Go AheadGo Ahead Go Ahead

A great place for those interested in part-time work

Nothing was off the table when it came to the type of work you do. Customer Service, Cleaning, Stocking Shelves and even painting. You have regular customers who were always happy to see me. It made my day to have customers come in and say that I brightened their day.

Pros

Always something to do

Cons

Not able to give full-time hours

Was really nice looking for some kind of job like thus

It was a fun steady job liked the people there and the customers got used to the regulars and knew how to use lottery and smokes

Pros

Fun people to get to know

Cons

Didn't help to work around my social life

learn me

learn me how introduce our products to people and how to treat with different culture and different kinds of people . and i worked at night shift this means i worked as security at night

fun workplace

The owner of the store was a family friend so it was fun working with him . i learned alot and i enjoyed my time at work even though my hours were long but i wasn't complaining at all im a very hard working person and when i like my job i never wanna leave. i enjoy my job especially when i make friends with the team im working with. it becomes fun and i finish all the work quickly so that i can get more things done

Pros

free lunch

Cons

no cons

Fun workplace

Feels like working with your family, everyone's kind and helpful. The managers don't feel like managers, they feel like just another coworker.

Pros

excellent managers

Cons

Fun. fast paced environment with cool employees

I enjoyed working here. I enjoyed working with the customers, and even gained some regulars of my own. My job required me working 7-8 hour shifts by myself, even taking on 9-10 hour overnight shifts, working alone. I learned how to work with the OLG lottery machine, and learnt how to check for ID with cigarettes and lottery tickets.

Good work place, didn't enjoy working alone on nights.

I enjoyed working at Pioneer, I learned how to deal with costumers. my co-workers were great people, my boss was an amazing person to be around, and a good teacher. The hardest part of the job was having to work nights alone, and having to go back and forth from working nights, to days. also my co-workers would sometimes come in half an hour to an hour late without warning so I had to stay with no clue when they would show up. I enjoyed the costumers, my co-workers, and the work.

Pros

made money

Cons

long hours, workers came in late

Easiest job Ive ever had.

It was a self serve gas station, so I just sat at the desk working midnights and had to assist maybe 12 customers per night. I was able to bring my guitar and amp to work! Hah. Some jobs are great when you're 19.

Student Position

Working at Pioneer Gas station was a stepping stone to entering into the security field. I enjoyed the customer service position the most!

Pros

work opportunities

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pioneer Gas Station. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5Job security/advancement