Pioneer Gas Station

Pioneer Gas Station Management reviews

Clear

very good

it was an excellent experience overall with healthy work environment and ethics envolved in the day to day activities of the job. this job made me achieve excellent management and customer satisfaction skills.

Pros

free consumption and discounts

Cons

far for commuting

Very slow and boring

It is very very repetitive and even when we were busy, it was still boring and an overall terrible job. The boss was a pushover and let a 18 year old girl control who worked what days and it was very immature.

Great team

Customer service is natural to me and I really enjoy attending retail needs or inquiries anyone might have. Gas Stations are very different than five star hotels, but I take it as a work experience and love learning new things. Lovely co-workers and management is very kind to all of the employees.

Nice place for starters

The management was nice, they never called me off the schedule. Easy work. A typical day included handling transactions, helping customers, maintaining the stations and doing daily chores

great place to work

One stop shop on your way home. Management is great, friendly, willing to help staff and customers to best of his ability. even in areas outside of employment.

Friendly Work place

I enjoyed the time during working in this company. the staff and management was friendly. all the workers treat each other as family members, It was my best time.

Worst place to be working pioneer in welland on lincoln st

The boss there doesn't know how to run a business they're very unorganized and make you pay for shortages of til and people who drive off and not pay and they stare at you through the cameras constantly in their office while they sleep in their office

Cons

Good hours and inclusive managment

The hours were respectable for the amount of individuals that worked there and the management was very inclusive and engaging with their employees. The job was not physically demanding and the hours were also very flexible.

Average

Stocking, cleaning, sweeping and mopping along with interaction with the customers. I learned how to sell lottery tickets, sell cigarettes. Management was okay, co-workers were not bad. The hardest part was trying to get along with the workers. The most enjoyable part was helping customers.

Pros

Cons

Little pay

Very nice staff and managment

My experience with Pioneer was really good. During my time there we had a gas war going on which made our station really busy, however, despite how busy it was the staff and management couldn't have been more helpful. They were always nice and calm and it made me learn alot from them. The head office was always cooperative with any issues going on as well. In conclusion I enjoyed my time there and learned a lot.

Pros

Nice Management and Staff. Nice customers as well.

Cons

Always very busy.

had an awesome time working there

the people i worked with were amazing, along with the management and customers. Its a great job for highschool or college students flexible hours.....

Interesting work

Long working hours and 7 days working is hard for long time. Nice and honest people/customers. Learn lots of things over there, time management, customer service, ordering inventory, problem solving, accounting etc.

- Great experience to work over there. - Learned a lot from there. e.g. Time management, Customer Service, accuracy etc - Learned how to take Quick and positive action

It was good but prefer a more professional experience

This experience has affected my life in many different aspects. It has had a positive impact on my intellectual, social, professional and inter-personal development. Being a part of the administrative team helped me understand the importance of critical thinking skills, time management, and academic and intellectual competence. Moreover, that involvement improved my computer skills, communication skills, conflict management and leadership skills.

Pros

learned new skills and life values

Cons

Looking for a new experience.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pioneer Gas Station. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5Job security/advancement