Pioneer Gas Station

Pioneer Gas Station Culture reviews

Clear

Very productive lace to work

I had fun working there. I had very confletive schedule while working there. I was a student and works part time there. Manager use to work with my schedule. he is very nice and supportive.

this job is very good to keep you busy and also train your multitasking skills. The environment Is very nice workers are very kind. I have learned that you have to be very aware of what you do and the slightest mistakes could cost you your job but over all it is an amazing experience.

very good

it was an excellent experience overall with healthy work environment and ethics envolved in the day to day activities of the job. this job made me achieve excellent management and customer satisfaction skills.

Pros

free consumption and discounts

Cons

far for commuting

Nice place for starters

The management was nice, they never called me off the schedule. Easy work. A typical day included handling transactions, helping customers, maintaining the stations and doing daily chores

great place to work

One stop shop on your way home. Management is great, friendly, willing to help staff and customers to best of his ability. even in areas outside of employment.

Friendly Work place

I enjoyed the time during working in this company. the staff and management was friendly. all the workers treat each other as family members, It was my best time.

Productive and always busy

Working at Pioneer was great, got to know everyone that came into the store on a daily, was frustrating with lines up of people and having to do smokes, lottery, and watching for people driving off. The staff were great to work with, and we all got along.

Pros

enjoyable staff

Cons

working alone 70% of the time

Average

Stocking, cleaning, sweeping and mopping along with interaction with the customers. I learned how to sell lottery tickets, sell cigarettes. Management was okay, co-workers were not bad. The hardest part was trying to get along with the workers. The most enjoyable part was helping customers.

Pros

Cons

Little pay

learn me

learn me how introduce our products to people and how to treat with different culture and different kinds of people . and i worked at night shift this means i worked as security at night

had an awesome time working there

the people i worked with were amazing, along with the management and customers. Its a great job for highschool or college students flexible hours.....

fast pace workplace

would be perfect for a part-time job. located at a busy neighborhood which means busy almost all the time. great manager. fun staff. not so great with the pay...

Productive, Fun, Engaged work envireonment

loved this job had a great relationship with my manager and boss, had a wonderful time meeting new people dealing with customers, good and/or bad it was a great learning experience

Pros

great flexible hours, great staff, wonderful boss and managers

Cons

harsh working condistions (winter)

Good work place, didn't enjoy working alone on nights.

I enjoyed working at Pioneer, I learned how to deal with costumers. my co-workers were great people, my boss was an amazing person to be around, and a good teacher. The hardest part of the job was having to work nights alone, and having to go back and forth from working nights, to days. also my co-workers would sometimes come in half an hour to an hour late without warning so I had to stay with no clue when they would show up. I enjoyed the costumers, my co-workers, and the work.

Pros

made money

Cons

long hours, workers came in late

service to all

It was a great place to work but it was midnights so i could not do it and i wanted to work with kids.

Pros

great people

Cons

not working with kids

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pioneer Gas Station. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5Job security/advancement