Pioneer Gas Station

Pioneer Gas Station Employee Reviews

Excellent opportunity

Great place to work, I can tell you all bad stuff but that was with boss and “team” members, lots to learn and looks great on a resume, not a career move or a place to stay very long

Pros

Learn lots of skills

Cons

Too many to mention

I like working with people but management and company so keen that customer is always right even when they are not

So much required from the cash attendant that there is no way to do everything!! They asked the manager to clean the pumps in -33C when no one does!! Never been done in my 13 years in this business.... So I realy feel they are outright wako

Pros

Knowing the gas prices always.

Cons

Alot, it should be a transitional job while searching for you inline job.

Love them!

They are the best people to work for. My boss was just an amazing super sweet person who was extremely understanding. Honestly if I didnt have to leave I would still be working there!

Pros

Staff

Good Job for non-students

I loved working here but I had difficulty with their scheduling when I started school. They were not very lenient when it came to my schedule and I told them in the interview that I would be starting college.

Hi

Pioneer located at 22 bridge street is a nice convenient location leaving east Bradford across from the Go station. It is managed nicely. The roles of each individual could be revised so more people are contributing to roles such as cleaning, stock

Pros

Fast-paced, relaxing environment

Cons

Wage

fast-paced job with no room for advancement

If you like working for minimum wage with no chance for a raise than this place is great for you. With staff that doesn't show up for work or do their job, makes for a very stressful workplace when they hound the one person who does everything to do more.

work in Pioneer

I learned how to deal with daily duties such as collect the money and deposited in the bank I made the co worker scheduled and made the payroll cheque communicate with customer and make sure the like the place and come back again

Very slow and boring

It is very very repetitive and even when we were busy, it was still boring and an overall terrible job. The boss was a pushover and let a 18 year old girl control who worked what days and it was very immature.

good place TO WORK

open and close set alarm sweep and mop helping customers with there needs and cashing out and helping to fill take or show them how to work a gas pump

Pioneer Experience

I join 2005 left 2017 I was v happy there I was working Mavis road mississauga but suddenly my old employer change and new employer have own group of employees I was v happy feel easy and still interest to join again in mississauga

clean and organized workplace

Not a very good scheduling system, often had to do work of others, constantly being called in. other then that overall it was a good place to work when alone.

Very productive lace to work

I had fun working there. I had very confletive schedule while working there. I was a student and works part time there. Manager use to work with my schedule. he is very nice and supportive.

this job is very good to keep you busy and also train your multitasking skills. The environment Is very nice workers are very kind. I have learned that you have to be very aware of what you do and the slightest mistakes could cost you your job but over all it is an amazing experience.

very good

it was an excellent experience overall with healthy work environment and ethics envolved in the day to day activities of the job. this job made me achieve excellent management and customer satisfaction skills.

Pros

free consumption and discounts

Cons

far for commuting

Fantastic place!

Its a place where i found a new familly. I loved it and im really sad to leave. Boss will always be there when you need them, they work around your schedule and make magical things happen. I loved this place.

Great team

Customer service is natural to me and I really enjoy attending retail needs or inquiries anyone might have. Gas Stations are very different than five star hotels, but I take it as a work experience and love learning new things. Lovely co-workers and management is very kind to all of the employees.

Nice place for starters

The management was nice, they never called me off the schedule. Easy work. A typical day included handling transactions, helping customers, maintaining the stations and doing daily chores

Extremely friendly environment.

I hustled, had a good time interacting with the staff and our customers. Pioneer offers so much benefits like any other big companies like Walmart, FreshCO, etc. When they are happy with your work, they give you like gift cards, paid vacations and all that stuff!

Benefits

Great Minimum wage job

This job provided me with great experience in a high-volume customer service setting. It offered an opportunity to gain important interpersonal skills, while I developed administrative skills supporting the manager.

flexible hours

Able to work full or part time. If you ever have an emergency can always switch shifts with some one. Always flexible. Always some one to call of you need help with any thing.

great place to work

One stop shop on your way home. Management is great, friendly, willing to help staff and customers to best of his ability. even in areas outside of employment.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pioneer Gas Station. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5Job security/advancement