Pioneer Gas Bar Employee Reviews

busy
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  London, ON19 November 2017
customer service restocked shelves, took cash for gas, made sure the customers were happy and the gas bar store front was clean.Had to make sure i kept up with recent gas pricing.
Pros
independance
Cons
busy on your feet for long periods
Fast paced work environment
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Chelmsford, ON4 May 2017
Perks: Motivated individuals can seek advancement. Onsite and online training is available. Opportunity for career progression, rewards and recognition, along with performance bonuses.
okay place if you like long solitary hours
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Chelmsford, ON2 May 2017
I worked overnights so I was on my own 40 hours a week. the boss never bothered me unless I messed up something or didn't fully do my job. other than that, never had a complaint about this place.
Pros
no one behind you abserving your every step
Cons
no advancement, minimum wage
good place to work
Cashier and gas attendant (Current Employee) –  Hanover, ON11 March 2016
Good place to work great people,wish there was more money to make in this job,management is great, just need a new view of cenery
Pros
some instore product is free for staff
Cons
not enough hours and theres no breaks only when theres no customers u get breaks
fun and motivated workplace
Manager Assistant (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ON31 December 2014
I got a good experience in costumer service, training employee, problem solving and a lot of things.It was a full service gas station ,so we have to stay outside most of the time. The co-workers are nice and we enjoy working there. The pioneer company is a big company and very known name in Canada. It makes sure that the costumers are satisfied.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
work in a very fast invairoment
Customer Service Clerk (Former Employee) –  Carleton Place, ON25 July 2014
i was in charge of the service station made sure it was clean and looked after all the stock and costumer`s
Pros
paid my own lunch
Cons
long hour`s
Productive, Fun and Interesting
Sales Clerk (Former Employee) –  Cobourg, ON27 November 2013
The thing I liked about this job was that as long as I finish the duties that I had during the shifts I worker, which were 12 hour midnight shift i was able to listen to music or go on a laptop. One thing that was a little bit of a problem was the job was very easy, all I had to do was clean and stock and that only took about 3 hours to finish. So what I did was spaced out everything that needed to get done, so that every hour I would do a couple thing that way I always had something to do.

One of the best things about working the weekend midnight shift was my weekend co-worker. He would always come in early for his shift sometime even hours early just talk and hang out, and if I didn't have to work the next day I would stay after my shift and hangout with him.

Another this I like about working the shifts I did was all the interesting people that I would meet.
Pros
Free food at time of working. All the interesting people that I meet doing midnight shifts
Cons
Long hours. Can be boring at times
Gas Bar Attendant
Gas Bar Attendant (Former Employee) –  Tillsonburg, ON24 January 2013
This is a great place to work at, I enjoyed every minute of this job.
I learned many new skills about customer service that I will carry with me. The manager is great.
Pros
great hours and dependable shifts