Pinnacle

Pinnacle Employee Reviews

Canada12 reviews
Good for temp work
Great people working here, but the work is temporary. You can be laid off with no notice. Like any temp agency, Pinnacle takes a cut of your pay (4 or 5 bucks an hour). This is good for a last resort or if you’re in between jobs. They also do daily pay advances if you need but you must ask for it before you start your shift.
I enjoyed working in some people
Making reconciliation, prepare check.
I learned automation and excel.

More people are good to deal with.

Hardest time requested invoices not posted.
I liked working
It good place to work and they had hwy runs I and liked that and they have city work to and my start time was in the morning I get home every night I liked that about this company
Awesome
Awesome place to work always work around your schedule or the cross-shift schedule and always have a sense of safety and security..great place to work.
fun place to work
i like working at different meaningful high paying job sites.
i dont mind going to different sites to have more experience.

i have lots of jobs that i am gaining experience from. filling up my resume with more different jobs from pinnacle.
Helpful and communicative, not great for stability.
I would highly recommend Pinnacle to anyone looking for experience in an office setting, as you are given numerous opportunities to take on roles within different settings and offices. My only warning would be that if you are looking for permanence and stability, temporary work doesn't always supply that!
Very low pay, but easy work
sometimes can be boring and repetitive. Low pay scale. Nice to drive new cars though. no benefits no vacations no paid emergency days. no discounts
Pros
Cons
see above
Helpful and engaging staff
Good staff, they really want to get you in a position that suits you for long term there. You get to try many different jobs, but you're just paid minimum wage. It's good as far as an employer goes. It's pretty stable.
Pros
many different jobs
Cons
many different jobs
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Pinnacle?
Good Company
Its is a good company however. They offer fair salary to their employees. Additional workload given to you if necessary. Recruitment process is okay and staff are well Trained.
Contract job
This was a contract job so no security. The job was good minimal supervision, freedom to manage your time and work. The commute was far but wages were good.
Pros
Good wages
Cons
Contract work only
too good
the work enviornment is very good and safe . i feel so comfertable at work . all co workers are very supportive . i learnt so many things in their company like how to do work safely and with in team .
Productive and image-conscious
Here you can learn and advance if you're willing. You can also stagnate and do the same thing every day if that's your bag, baby.
Management is very tolerant and usually gives you three strikes, sometimes ten or twelve. The culture seems to be very team-oriented, and those who bad-mouth the team are quickly corrected. It can be hard for those who don't want to work 12-hour days, but some positions require considerably less effort and skill. The hardest part of the job is maintaining work-life balance (if you have a life). Enjoyably, they have catered lunch meetings quite often, a chance to sit and speak to the boss.
Pros
Freedom with responsibility culture
Cons
Arbitrary firings