Pinnacle Staffing Solutions
Pinnacle Staffing Solutions Employee Review

Great wage but unfair treatment

12 December 2018
Working with Pinnacle to find a place to work was easy. I applied and a few days later everything was lined up for me to start working.

While working at my placement the rolls I was to be filling varied widely while still contracted to the same employer. The details of my job always changing. Which was good.

I made great money and worked with some of the best people I've ever worked with. many of which I still call friends today. However, my performance started being called into question. even though I was hitting the targets that were being set for our department time and time again I was told I'm not doing good enough. even though I was doing better then many of the others I worked with and they were not being spoken to in such a way. I was also one of the few men to work where I was. and I was eventually told that if my performance did not improve then I would be let go.

I called my contact at Pinnacle and I was told they had heard nothing of me not performing well and this is a surprise to them. when I brought up I felt as though I was being discriminated against the idea was quickly dismissed and I was told to "worry about me and not other people"

a few weeks later my stand in supervisor called me to her desk and said I had been negligent in my duties and was lying to people of a higher rank then me. all of which I was not. at no point did I lie or become negligent in my duties.

I resigned that day. many of my coworkers sorry to see me go and all of them saying I did great where I was. and at no point did Pinnacle or anyone from the company contact me and
 - more...
Pros
Great wages
Cons
No support for their good employees
11 July 2017
Overall the job was easy going. Most of the day is spent looking after the vehicles, dealing with customers and driving around the GTA. If you don't mind long hours this job will keep you busy.
Pros
Driving the latest models of vehicles
Cons
Long Hours
2 February 2017
It was a great place to work at and I like the wide open area in work place. The follow employees where very friendly and accomplished people with a great work ethic. I was very happy working at my placement and I enjoyed my experience alot.
Pros
Free beverages like coffee and water.
Cons
Repetitive work.
3 March 2020
They are busy to get work for clients and match employees to the best of their work ethic and knowledge
They pay people on time and follow up with company to make sure every employee is safe