Pinnacle Staffing Solutions

Pinnacle Staffing Solutions Employee Reviews

Canada37 reviews
Best staffing company in Winnipeg
They are busy to get work for clients and match employees to the best of their work ethic and knowledge
They pay people on time and follow up with company to make sure every employee is safe
not required
enjoyed working with some of the people they would send out, but other times they should do proper screening for some...some employees have no work ethic so some people have to help where they lack.
Fun and easy work environment
Pinnacle Staffing solutions is a fun and easy work environment.
They remind you with phone call before work to ensure that you can make it to work that day. Set you up with bus tickets, equipment you need and directions and map information on how to get to the Job site you are currently assigned too.
good for a last resort
not much good for anything else, pay is minimum wage, staff is nice but again. sometimes get sent to really bad jobs. when you get sent to a jobsite with other pinnacle workers their is a good chance they are lazy.
Pros
choose when you work
Cons
Low Pay
Helps others
Went a couple of times but it did suck when you would call for work and there would be nothing available for that day, its a constant guessing on if you will have a day to make money or not
Great wage but unfair treatment
Working with Pinnacle to find a place to work was easy. I applied and a few days later everything was lined up for me to start working.

While working at my placement the rolls I was to be filling varied widely while still contracted to the same employer. The details of my job always changing. Which was good.

I made great money and worked with some of the best people I've ever worked with. many of which I still call friends today. However, my performance started being called into question. even though I was hitting the targets that were being set for our department time and time again I was told I'm not doing good enough. even though I was doing better then many of the others I worked with and they were not being spoken to in such a way. I was also one of the few men to work where I was. and I was eventually told that if my performance did not improve then I would be let go.

I called my contact at Pinnacle and I was told they had heard nothing of me not performing well and this is a surprise to them. when I brought up I felt as though I was being discriminated against the idea was quickly dismissed and I was told to "worry about me and not other people"

a few weeks later my stand in supervisor called me to her desk and said I had been negligent in my duties and was lying to people of a higher rank then me. all of which I was not. at no point did I lie or become negligent in my duties.

I resigned that day. many of my coworkers sorry to see me go and all of them saying I did great where I was. and at no point did Pinnacle or anyone from the company contact me and
 - more...
Pros
Great wages
Cons
No support for their good employees
Fast paced work
The People are great but, the supervisors just stand around, tell people what to do and don’t help out when they want something done quickly . Not the kind of work I like .
Pros
You get break on time
Cons
Hate scanning every box
Fast àn accurate
We don't hang around we go in an out to work fast an quick days go fast meet new people all the time great places to work no hard part about a job we all help each other
Pros
Have money after your shift for food or if you wanna go to a gym or movie
Cons
No benefits
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Pinnacle Staffing Solutions?
Gave me work almost everyday. I really liked working for them.
I think Pinnacle is the best temp agency in Winnipeg, bar none. They gave me so much work, I was practically a full timer. I recommend them to anyone looking for work.
Good People to help you with finding work
I have got jobs with them and stayed with them for work. Even when I was hired from the company after the latest one, I still reregistered with them after I was let go from the last permanent job.
Pros
reliable people that help you look based on education / experience
Cons
lack of vacation support if the temp work is more than 3 years
Generally decent place to work
People are generally nice and theirs consistent work. You get to learn various skills in a variety of diverse work environments. It gives you the confidence to tackle new challenges.
hard work
usually a good time sometimes they try to send you far to work.
they usually have work for people varies from working in retail to working commercial. The pay Fluctuates due to working for different companies.
Pros
Cons
Location's of Jobsites
Wonderful place to work
Great place to work great pay weekly and friendly and helpful staff. They helped me find a great job in my field. They set me up with multiple interviews until I found the perfect fit.
Pros
Great job, great pay
Cons
Many interviews
Good service,fast, fun friendly people
Get to the office 6:30 am. get a work order form, time sheet,get on the bus,I worked in a freezer,loading semi trailers.They give you a choice on where you want to work.Go back to the office after work,hand in your time sheet & go home.Most of the jobs are easy & good to work at.
Pros
good hours
Good experience No benifits
Pinnacle will offer you a good variety of positions that help you gain experience. The bad is these positions short term or long offer no benefits what so ever. If you need a day off for doctor it will be without pay. No holidays as they pay you 3% vacation pay on each cheque. You do meet lots of new people as you work for Pinnacle as well as gain good references from companies who hire you. I really do think their should be some sort of benefit package after 6 months of employment as they do make/take part of your salary.
Pros
Good postions / experience
Cons
no benifits and no job security
Lots of Diverse work environments
While working at Pinnacle i got to try my hand at a variety of different jobs, from distribution, to production, i enjoyed the steady fast work that was provided to me, as well as working with the employees. i learned alot during my time with them
Pros
fast paced environtment, hard work, good in a pinch
Cons
spans of time with no work available, some shadier individuals are employed by pinnacle. and can prove toxic in the work environment.
hard palce to find meaningful work
If you really need to work and make some money then I guess this place will do, however this is a last resort kind of thing. very hard to find shift and the temp work is very less desirable.
Pros
will alway hire
Cons
poor shifts and work
Great place to work if you want to get more comfortable driving.
Overall the job was easy going. Most of the day is spent looking after the vehicles, dealing with customers and driving around the GTA. If you don't mind long hours this job will keep you busy.
Pros
Driving the latest models of vehicles
Cons
Long Hours
Always different
Arrived at management office at 6:00am to be assign which area of the city I'll be working for temporary for. Anywhere from factory to warehouse or stores.
Sobeys cash and carry
The was work was great, manger was fun to work for, The job was super awesome, hard thing was not solving questions that you didn't have answers for,.
Pros
Discount lunch
Cons
9hrs
Do not believe the job positions
Applied by email. Then received one call daily and an email to complete the assessments. Cost a lot of time to complete this. Call the phone number for the next step over five times. No one answered. Finally, connected. Then ask about your info about finding what type of jobs instead of asking about the applied job. POOR EVER!
Pros
Fake jobs and poor assessments