Pinnacle Staffing Solutions Employee Reviews

Great wage but unfair treatment
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB12 December 2018
Working with Pinnacle to find a place to work was easy. I applied and a few days later everything was lined up for me to start working.

While working at my placement the rolls I was to be filling varied widely while still contracted to the same employer. The details of my job always changing. Which was good.

I made great money and worked with some of the best people I've ever worked with. many of which I still call friends today. However, my performance started being called into question. even though I was hitting the targets that were being set for our department time and time again I was told I'm not doing good enough. even though I was doing better then many of the others I worked with and they were not being spoken to in such a way. I was also one of the few men to work where I was. and I was eventually told that if my performance did not improve then I would be let go.

I called my contact at Pinnacle and I was told they had heard nothing of me not performing well and this is a surprise to them. when I brought up I felt as though I was being discriminated against the idea was quickly dismissed and I was told to "worry about me and not other people"

a few weeks later my stand in supervisor called me to her desk and said I had been negligent in my duties and was lying to people of a higher rank then me. all of which I was not. at no point did I lie or become negligent in my duties.

I resigned that day. many of my coworkers sorry to see me go and all of them saying I did great where I was. and at no point did Pinnacle or anyone from the company contact me and
  more... ask me why I left my position. it has been several months and no more work has come my way from them.  less
Pros
Great wages
Cons
No support for their good employees
Fast àn accurate
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB13 November 2018
We don't hang around we go in an out to work fast an quick days go fast meet new people all the time great places to work no hard part about a job we all help each other
Pros
Have money after your shift for food or if you wanna go to a gym or movie
Cons
No benefits
Gave me work almost everyday. I really liked working for them.
Labourer (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB31 October 2018
I think Pinnacle is the best temp agency in Winnipeg, bar none. They gave me so much work, I was practically a full timer. I recommend them to anyone looking for work.
Good People to help you with finding work
Reconciliation Officer (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB29 October 2018
I have got jobs with them and stayed with them for work. Even when I was hired from the company after the latest one, I still reregistered with them after I was let go from the last permanent job.
Pros
reliable people that help you look based on education / experience
Cons
lack of vacation support if the temp work is more than 3 years
Generally decent place to work
LABOURER (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB11 October 2018
People are generally nice and theirs consistent work. You get to learn various skills in a variety of diverse work environments. It gives you the confidence to tackle new challenges.
hard work
Labourer (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB25 April 2018
usually a good time sometimes they try to send you far to work.
they usually have work for people varies from working in retail to working commercial. The pay Fluctuates due to working for different companies.
Pros
Cons
Location's of Jobsites
Wonderful place to work
Office (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB21 April 2018
Great place to work great pay weekly and friendly and helpful staff. They helped me find a great job in my field. They set me up with multiple interviews until I found the perfect fit.
Pros
Great job, great pay
Cons
Many interviews
Good service,fast, fun friendly people
LABOUERER (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB5 March 2018
Get to the office 6:30 am. get a work order form, time sheet,get on the bus,I worked in a freezer,loading semi trailers.They give you a choice on where you want to work.Go back to the office after work,hand in your time sheet & go home.Most of the jobs are easy & good to work at.
Pros
good hours
Good experience No benifits
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB5 March 2018
Pinnacle will offer you a good variety of positions that help you gain experience. The bad is these positions short term or long offer no benefits what so ever. If you need a day off for doctor it will be without pay. No holidays as they pay you 3% vacation pay on each cheque. You do meet lots of new people as you work for Pinnacle as well as gain good references from companies who hire you. I really do think their should be some sort of benefit package after 6 months of employment as they do make/take part of your salary.
Pros
Good postions / experience
Cons
no benifits and no job security
Lots of Diverse work environments
Employee, Labourer (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB5 March 2018
While working at Pinnacle i got to try my hand at a variety of different jobs, from distribution, to production, i enjoyed the steady fast work that was provided to me, as well as working with the employees. i learned alot during my time with them
Pros
fast paced environtment, hard work, good in a pinch
Cons
spans of time with no work available, some shadier individuals are employed by pinnacle. and can prove toxic in the work environment.
hard palce to find meaningful work
Temporary Labour (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB16 August 2017
If you really need to work and make some money then I guess this place will do, however this is a last resort kind of thing. very hard to find shift and the temp work is very less desirable.
Pros
will alway hire
Cons
poor shifts and work
Great place to work if you want to get more comfortable driving.
Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON11 July 2017
Overall the job was easy going. Most of the day is spent looking after the vehicles, dealing with customers and driving around the GTA. If you don't mind long hours this job will keep you busy.
Pros
Driving the latest models of vehicles
Cons
Long Hours
Always different
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Weston, MB5 May 2017
Arrived at management office at 6:00am to be assign which area of the city I'll be working for temporary for. Anywhere from factory to warehouse or stores.
Sobeys cash and carry
Temporary general labour work (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB26 April 2017
The was work was great, manger was fun to work for, The job was super awesome, hard thing was not solving questions that you didn't have answers for,.
Pros
Discount lunch
Cons
9hrs
Do not believe the job positions
Applicator (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB28 March 2017
Applied by email. Then received one call daily and an email to complete the assessments. Cost a lot of time to complete this. Call the phone number for the next step over five times. No one answered. Finally, connected. Then ask about your info about finding what type of jobs instead of asking about the applied job. POOR EVER!
Pros
Fake jobs and poor assessments
Great work area environment with friendly and caring team leaders and trainers.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB2 February 2017
It was a great place to work at and I like the wide open area in work place. The follow employees where very friendly and accomplished people with a great work ethic. I was very happy working at my placement and I enjoyed my experience alot.
Pros
Free beverages like coffee and water.
Cons
Repetitive work.
Good
Labourer (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB7 December 2016
Good place to find good work and steady
Constantly getting better working with people.
Different types of work and various hours to work
Horrible
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB12 October 2016
This company is horrible. They make you do testing and don't bother to respond or find jobs for you. Yet they advertise that they have positions. DO NOT APPLY FOR ANYTHING TO DO WITH THEM! LIARS
Pros
Horrible staff
Cons
Horrible
Good Place to help look for full time work
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB22 September 2016
hard work,
learned a lot about general labour,
steady and hard workers finding you work for the whole week or contract work
random people that can be easy to work with or hard to work with from time to time
learning new things and expected to know it off hand
good hours depending on your work history
Pros
paid every week
Cons
work locations
Don't work here
Loewen windows (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB20 August 2016
Very good hard work but treat you bad i worked for 4 months refuge to give me notice and let go with no wrong and kick out. No writing notice bad management. Hours were good love the long weekends.
Pros
Nice hours
Cons
Bad managemnt

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pinnacle Staffing Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

Pinnacle Staffing Solutions Reviews by Location