Pinnacle International

Pinnacle International Employee Reviews

Canada4 reviews
This office is filled with people with no self-esteem who go above and beyond to destroy one's opportunity to grow. I'm not sure if the problem was management or just the people i worked with at the time but none had a single good thing to say about the president of the company or VP.
Working at Pinnacle provided me endless opportunities to work for various divisions. It was great to work with the collaborative and professional accounting team.
Pros
No OT; Good pay and benefits; Great location Yaletown ; Controller- knowledgeable, smart and good looking;
Cons
Old office furniture
Stay away from this company. It will ruin your mental health. CEO and the VP and some of the staff needs to be changed. I have been having psychological issues since I have stopped working for this company. Worst work experience.
Pros
No pros working for this company.
Cons
Toxic work environment, aggressive and abusive behavior, language to feel staff afraid, raised voices and yelling, derogatory remarks and rudeness, inflammatory statements, remarks of a racial and discriminatory nature, verbal abuse.
- Daily task GL conduct and financial preparation with different year-end
- Improved myself from junior accountant to senior accountant while earning full cycle accounting skills in the past 6 years

- Co-operative with cross-training together

- Year-end Consolidation and deal with auditors/reviews, challenging but interesting and calling up intuitive

- Year-end working paper preparation and financial reporting to management
Pros
reasonable management team & coworker cooperative
Cons
no space for growth and repetitive task