PINKWOOD LTD Employee Reviews for OperatorReview this company
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 4 reviews
Job work-life balance
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
Very mediocre workplace. Minimal advancement. Argue for your rights and step up so you don't get taken advantage of. Flash Overtime Hours. Unpredictability when it comes to OT/Saturday. Some weeks 2-3 hours OT. Basically get stuck where you are unless you're overqualified. Some good people for sure. Don't hire well. If you're good you pay for it. Good job to get out of a bad situation with but no career advancement.
Surprise OT. Work saturdays when company promises too much. Low work morale
Was this review helpful?
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at PINKWOOD LTD. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 4 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about PINKWOOD LTD
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at PINKWOOD LTD? What are the steps along th…2 people answered
- Is PINKWOOD LTD hiring new workers during the COVID-19 outbreak?One person answered
- How did you get your first interview at PINKWOOD LTD?One person answered
- What is the vacation policy like at PINKWOOD LTD? How many vacation days do you get per year?One person answered
- What roles at PINKWOOD LTD can work from home during the COVID-19 outbreak?