PINKWOOD LTD Employee Reviews

Ok place but no chance of moving up or getting raises
Forklift Operator/Order Picker (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB7 January 2019
The pinkwood experience what can I say well the team I worked with in the yard was awesome we had a great team but the management was lacking in what they are getting paid to do for example there so called “saftey officer chuncks” that guy likes to think he knows what he is taking about but he is a snake very decisive smile in your face and stab you in the back there yard is terrible if your a forklift operator I wouldn’t recommend working here at all they promise of advancement and raises but the only thing you get is a E.I ticket worst by far I wouldn’t recommend anybody working here it’s a waste of your time.
Pros
Cons
Waste of time
Unfortunate workplace. Minimal employee acknowledgment
I Beam nester operator (Former Employee) –  calgary alberta14 August 2015
Very mediocre workplace. Minimal advancement. Argue for your rights and step up so you don't get taken advantage of. Flash Overtime Hours. Unpredictability when it comes to OT/Saturday. Some weeks 2-3 hours OT. Basically get stuck where you are unless you're overqualified. Some good people for sure. Don't hire well. If you're good you pay for it. Good job to get out of a bad situation with but no career advancement.
Pros
Stats/benefits.
Cons
Surprise OT. Work saturdays when company promises too much. Low work morale
productuve and fun place to work
Sales Coordinator/Accounting (Current Employee) –  calgary, ab18 January 2013
great management team! great president! very positive environmnet.