Pine Bungalows Employee Reviews

Owner/ management are bad.
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Jasper, AB2 April 2018
Owner micromanages everything, very cheap, and very misogynistic. From April to September, 50 people had quit from there, which equaled out to about two people a week. The site is nice, and the work wouldn’t be too bad if the management were better.
Poorly managed by unsuitable person
Staff Member (Former Employee) –  Jasper, AB18 January 2018
Owner is a very poor manager who does not provide clear job expectations and assumes all staff are aware of how he wants things done. He also insults staff by making jokes about them in front of all staff - people quit weekly over the season.
He has no people skills and should hire someone to manage the place - but he is a controller and thinks he can do it all adequately himself.
Sad to say, because this could have been a great place to work - if he stayed out of it!
Pros
Setting
Cons
Not enough staff because people quit weekly, overworked, insulted, embarassment over the condition of some of the dwellings
Liked working there. Owners honest.
Houseman (Former Employee) –  Jasper, AB24 May 2016
Over all I really liked the job, hours, and staff I worked with. I was a houseman there for about 3 months, was an awesome gig.
Worst Job to date
houseman (Former Employee) –  Jasper, AB15 July 2015
Honestly just a bad job, poorly run, VERY poorly managed. Terrible job security and very dishonest company. Glad I
m out.
Cons
Payments not on time, liars