Pinacle Stainless Steel

Pinacle Stainless Steel Employee Reviews

Big company but not too many employees therefore we don't feel like you are just a number. Managers are easy to talk to, very nice company to work for. Overall a solid company
Warehouse manager is totally incompetent.Don't know how he was given this job, maybe a relative.The warehouse manager seemed to be hiring new people constantly as it seemed nobody could respect his authority.
Nice company with 6 branches. A human company, very oriented client. Everyone helps each other for the success of the company. Very good co workers. Nice people.
During my work as a part-time warehouse assistant, I was introduced to plenty of new skills that were helpful to me inside and outside of the work place.
Pros
Friendly work environment
warehouse management is inexperienced. Senior staff runs the warehouse and is really good at working with new staff. CEO micro manages the building.
Most IT jobs are automated. IT Manager is very knowledgeable and friendly. Learn a lot there. IT manager has a very systematic way to train me
From fittings to saw cutting days here were at the top in terms of productivity. How to work well with team members for working as a team here is essential. Management was the best, from benefits to vacation all the way to the staff parties. Co workers were awesome and reliable. Hardest part of the job was condensing everything into one day, not because it was short staff because there was a lot to do in every department. Best part of the job was going home at the end of the day after a long day of work!
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
If efficiency wasn't high it was a con
it is an ideal job for a full time driver with a great co-workers and helpful management.
The people there were great to work with, and the work itself wasn't difficult to learn or excel at. The organization however was a mess; product was tracked by paper, and the Edmonton branch held stock for 2 other locations, making us extremely crowded. I also had personal differences with the Branch Manager, but that can change per person.
Pros
occasional lunch benefits.
Cons
lack of communication from management to employees.