Pilothouse Digital

Pilothouse Digital Employee Reviews

Working with Pilothouse has been a luxury. I've worked jobs that I liked and a few jobs that I hated, but working for Pilothouse has been the first time I've truly loved working for a company. The company cares very strongly about it's culture, and the Executives will be the first ones to tell you that! And they mean it!If you have hustle, heart, and a positive attitude, you're going to have a hard time finding a place better than Pilothouse Digital.
Pros
Foosball, beer, social events, amazing culture, flexible work hours
Cons
If you need a simple 9-to-5 where you come home and not think about work, this might not be for you. Marketing is 'round-the-clock, but flexible hours means you can still keep yourself at 40 hours a week!
I work remotely, so I do miss out on some great PH team morale-building events, but I love how the company stresses the importance of 'family'. It's a great team to work with, the atmosphere is laid back, everyone shares ideas to help improve performance, and we're all highly motivated to work at full throttle to improve conversions for our clients.Work hard - play hard, is the company mantra.Management is genuinely interested in learning how it can help their employees improve their day to day experience, where other companies really don't care to know your opinion.There are two things I love most about working with the PH crew. 1. Work hours are flexible, which pairs well with my lifestyle. 2. There is always something new to write about. As a copywriter, nothing will make you stale faster than writing about the same thing day in and day out for weeks or months. Been there, done that. The variety of clients and products helps keep me interested, engaged and it makes writing high-converting copy fun.Bottom line is: It's a great place to work, the pay is competitive and the people are awesome to work with. First time in my life when I had a "job" that doesn't feel like work at all.
Pros
great work atmosphere, flexibility, work remotely, wide variety of clients and products, competitive pay and benefits
Absolutely love working with this amazing organization. It's all about culture, previous working experience desired but not mandatory as long as you have the attitude and hustle to become a little better every day. Our mantra is "work hard, play hard. We're not happy about mediocrity but when we find success we celebrate and share our experiences with everyone on the team.
Pros
Free lunches, foosball table, overall amazing team environment
Have loved the colaborative atmosphere at Pilothouse since joining, hours are flexible, work life balance is supportive, pay is competitive, team is AMAZING, company is growing.. so glad i joined!
Pros
Monthly staff lunches, team camping trips, fooseball, pets in the office, growth focused, interesting job content
Cons
accountability is key at pilothouse, so if you aren't a self starter, or have difficulty managing your time, i guess that could be a con, but for me it works great, no complaints.