Pickering Soccer Club Employee Review

View all Pickering Soccer Club reviews

Interesting experience
Assistant Referee (Former Employee) –  Pickering, ON14 May 2018
Getting up everyday to go to school then after knowing that you have to go somewhere near where you live for and hour just to make $30-$60 is a great feeling. Have to interact with referees that have been there for 5+ years and for them to share their stories and accomplishments is so fun to be around. A positive community that gets stronger every year.
Pros
salery $30-$120 a night depends on how many games you have
Cons
may rain or snow

Other Pickering Soccer Club Employee Reviews

Soccer Club
Junior Accountant (Former Employee) –  Pickering, ON19 May 2019
As a junior accountant I had gained a lot of experience in the business accounting related work force. I learned how to use advanced Excel and Tableau. I learned how to properly account for accounts payable, receivable, and account for expenses uses the easy accounting technology software.
Pros
Lots of business related tasks.
Cons
Hours weren't preferred by me.
Great experience
Pickering soccer association club (Former Employee) –  Pickering, ON22 April 2019
I loved working with such young kids showing them all the benefits being on a sports team can do. Like meeting life long best friends maintaining a fit lifestyle and being a happier person altogether.