When part timers would quit and you had to work weeks, even months straight with no day off. Not being given enough time to train new associates. Expected to pull 2-3 VIPs a day in a small town, when i seen the same people daily.
I think the most challenging would Probably have to be Outreaching to customers on the spot. Its hard at first but when you tell the customers that they get a special gift out of this....I think that's when they like it even more.
Probably would have to say outreaching just because not everyone wants to talk to you. But once you get over that hump you will be fine! Don’t let the aspect of outreaching scare you as you can find other ways to grow your business
Dealing with corporate management that is out of touch with the average studio.
A big challenge was doing certain jobs that weren't highlighted while being offered the job.
Learning to do everything by myself with minimal real "training" - learning to get around the obvious problems and limitations in the software systems used
- What is the company culture at Photos Unlimited?9 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Photos Unlimited?7 people answered
- How often do raises occur at Photos Unlimited?5 people answered
- What are the perks offered by Photos Unlimited Portrait studio in Walmart?5 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Photos Unlimited? What are the steps alon…5 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Photos Unlimited?5 people answered
- How do you feel about the future of Photos Unlimited?4 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Photos Unlimited a better place to work?4 people answered
- What is the dress code at Photos Unlimited?4 people answered
- What would you suggest Photos Unlimited management do to prevent others from leaving?4 people answered