It’s definitely a fast paced work environment for the most part! Absolutely rewarding! You get to see little ones grow up and you get out what you put in!
Awful. Just don't do it.
Stressful, or slow and boring.
Terrible. Head office doesn't even know what is going on and the customers are lied to repeatedly...
Oh and you get blamed
Too much pressure to perform. No one anywhere is able to make the sales goals. The people that work at the bottom are nice people that are suffering from all the pressure just like you. The company needs restructuring, way better photography training, and needs a different approach to selling photography. Most customers either look down on us because we're so cheap or want everything for free.
Awful. You sell a service the company cannot deliver on and in turn look unprofessional on a daily basis with your accounts.
Horrible. Only in it for the money.
- What is the company culture at Photos Unlimited?9 people answered
- What was the most challenging part of your role at Photos Unlimited?7 people answered
- How often do raises occur at Photos Unlimited?5 people answered
- What are the perks offered by Photos Unlimited Portrait studio in Walmart?5 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Photos Unlimited? What are the steps alon…5 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Photos Unlimited?5 people answered
- How do you feel about the future of Photos Unlimited?4 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Photos Unlimited a better place to work?4 people answered
- What is the dress code at Photos Unlimited?4 people answered
- What would you suggest Photos Unlimited management do to prevent others from leaving?4 people answered