I enjoyed working with the other associates, and my DM was nice, but with unrealistic expectations, which I assumed was coming down on her from head office.
We are all actually really close...We help each other a lot if we are in the store or not....We all help out each other.
Definitely close knit! We all love working together (even from different studios) & helping each other out. Very rewarding as you see little ones grow! Never a silly moment and definitely a positive environment compared to past work places
Terrible. You are on your own. Job is more like a telemarketer than a photographer.
Only email to get HR. The company treats the staff terribly. They punish the staff by taking away their hours
Unprofessional and rude is their cultures
Management is always asking associates what is and is not working, in order to learn how to improve.
Great place to work
Stressful and rigid
There is none..
- What was the most challenging part of your role at Photos Unlimited?7 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Photos Unlimited?7 people answered
- How often do raises occur at Photos Unlimited?5 people answered
- What are the perks offered by Photos Unlimited Portrait studio in Walmart?5 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Photos Unlimited? What are the steps alon…5 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Photos Unlimited?5 people answered
- How do you feel about the future of Photos Unlimited?4 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Photos Unlimited a better place to work?4 people answered
- What is the dress code at Photos Unlimited?4 people answered
- What would you suggest Photos Unlimited management do to prevent others from leaving?4 people answered