Get a new manager
Showing some real appreciation for the hard work they demand.
Renovate the studios from top to bottom, get new gear and backdrops, update the terrible system/server , get updated software so the photographers can make some adjustments to images and also make emailing accessible to client and studio, make sure the employees are properly trained, rethink the business model.... I could go on..
Stop treating employees as expendable people. Have respect for people flow down the organizational hill, whether the people are employees or customers.
- What is the company culture at Photos Unlimited?9 people answered
- What was the most challenging part of your role at Photos Unlimited?7 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Photos Unlimited?7 people answered
- How often do raises occur at Photos Unlimited?5 people answered
- What are the perks offered by Photos Unlimited Portrait studio in Walmart?5 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Photos Unlimited? What are the steps alon…5 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Photos Unlimited?5 people answered
- How do you feel about the future of Photos Unlimited?4 people answered
- What is the dress code at Photos Unlimited?4 people answered
- What would you suggest Photos Unlimited management do to prevent others from leaving?4 people answered