Phoenix society

Phoenix society Work-life balance reviews

Canada18 reviews

Clear
2.6Pay & benefits

Organization that values the needs of both staff and residents.

I feel grateful to work in a place that has a strong sense of community and culture. It is a positive work environment where you are able to learn from everyone you interact with on a day to day basis, both coworkers and clients. Working in a growing organization, like Phoenix Society, promotes a fast paced work environment and one that you as an employee are able to grow in, both personally and professionally.

Pros

Rewarding work

Cons

Parking

Collaborative environment; like-minded people helping others to succeed

Phoenix's culture is positive and inviting. The work may be challenging at times, but it's also very rewarding. It takes a special kind of person to work here; someone who enjoys connecting with others and doing what they can to make a difference. This is what community is all about.

Pros

Good work-life balance

Insights into Phoenix society

What people like
  • Supportive environment
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Support from manager

A great place of work, supportive team

We are growing and the company is doing everything possible to add programs and people to support staff. Overall, staff is supportive and willing to assist.

Pros

flexible, work life balance, great employer

Cons

Innovative and caring culture that promotes well-being and a humnaistic lens

The day is full with lots of interaction and the opportunity to help people around ever corner. Working here has fulfilled my life beyond anything i could imagine. In my time here i have developed professionally at a rapid pace. They have promoted me for my efforts and with that a compensation that has drastically improved my way of life. The training they offered has secured me as a professional and has given me the tools to be able to help our demographic. The best part of the job is being a small part of people changing their entire life for the better. Watching them reach their goals and live a beautiful existence.

Pros

A warm and inviting culture that focuses on the human element

Cons

At times, policy rigid.

Don’t work their

Not very fair their all about making money no room for advancement no extra training lots of family work their even though they say they work with Fraser health they don’t have the benefits.Speaking of benefits those don’t exist.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Phoenix society?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Phoenix society. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Phoenix society reviews by location

Learn about Phoenix society in popular locations

• Phoenix society