Phoenix Restorations Employee Reviews

Great people, great team atmosphere, with advancement opportunity
Manager (Current Employee) –  Coquitlam, BC28 March 2018
Phoenix Restorations is a great place to work. You are treated with respect and fairness and are expected to treat all employees, customers, etc. with the same. Management is always open to discussions and ideas, Phoenix treats you as part of a family and takes genuine interest in your health and work life balance. There are those, (ex employees as per some below), that feel raises should be given with time served, not abilities or accomplishments. To those I would say good luck in your future endeavours, and good luck to your future employer. Phoenix pays is within industry standards and they always recognise and reward hard work. Phoenix also stands behind their work to customers more than any company I have ever worked for. They often go far beyond what should be required of them.
Great place to learn
Jr. Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Coquitlam, BC22 March 2018
Understandably, restoration is not for everybody, however, Phoenix has given me a chance to grow and move up in this industry when I felt as though I had hit a wall. Don't believe the "no wage increases" "no family life". Every day I hear from management that family comes first. I personally had 2 wage increases in my first year and within my 2 year anniversary, moved up to Jr. Project Manager. Sure, some days are better than others but the team here helps you get through it.
If your a motivated individual who doesn't mind touching it out to start, then yes, this place is a great place to learn and grow.
Pros
Personable staff/ get to spend time with my family/ growth
Cons
No covered smoking area... my office doesnt look outside
Opportunities for each individual.
Project Manager Assistant (Current Employee) –  Coquitlam, BC4 January 2018
This is a great place to work. Not a day goes by where I don't look back at my day with pride. This company offers tremendous opportunities for growth to those willing to learn and work hard. I started in Contents and have worked my way up to be part of a great Project Management Team. The family atmosphere and TEAM mentality here is both uplifting, and a driving force to push yourself to be the best version of you. Management is always here to lend an ear and to inspire you to continue towards your professional goals, whatever they may be. Each day is filled with mini-milestones that may be personal and/or TEAM oriented. If you are willing to work hard to achieve great things with your TEAM, this is the place for you!
Pros
TEAM atmosphere, Group of extremely hard workers who believe in what we do
Great Final Destination
Project Manager Assistant (Current Employee) –  Coquitlam, BC4 January 2018
Growth opportunities galore, family dynamics, competitive wages, empathetic management team, monthly celebration breakfasts, true grit employees. Love
Pros
celebration, growth opportunities
Cons
very busy
Overall a terrible place to work
Water Damage Technician (Former Employee) –  Coquitlam, BC14 December 2017
This company gives none of what they mention in their ad for work, the turnover rate of this company is apauling and their management is filled with over entitled children who are more interested in letting you know they’re the bosses than actually showing that they’re professionally in charge.
Pros
Hours are there when there’s work
Cons
No respect for employees, hardly any raises
No work/life balance and high turn over rate.
Manager (Former Employee) –  Port Coquitlam, BC8 November 2017
As a previous reviewer mentioned, no raise given in the company. No work/life balance and high turn over rate. Favoritism in the office and no real professionalism.
Cons
Overworked and underpaid
Overworked and Underpaid
Admin (Former Employee) –  Coquitlam, BC27 October 2017
As a previous reviewer mentioned, good luck getting a raise at this company. The managers make you feel terrible if you need to take any time off. No work/life balance and high turn over rate.
Pros
Free breakfast sometimes
Cons
Long hours, terrible management
Horrible place to work!! Stay away from here!!!
Administrative Office Clerk (Former Employee) –  Coquitlam, BC6 September 2017
This is a horrible place to work. The coworkers are mean, and you work your butt off for very little pay. You get "promoted" with extra tasks, but no extra pay. DO NOT apply here, unless you want to be miserable.
Pros
Free breakfast/lunch sometimes
Cons
Overworked but underpayed, no raises, mean coworkers, horrible boss/not managed very well