Phoenix Quality Employee Reviews

Absolutely horrible
Quality Inspector (Former Employee) –  Alliston, ON12 June 2018
This company is the absolute worst company to work for. They do not care about health or well being, majority of what they do is illegal. They are a complete joke. The coworkers are great but the team leaders and supervisors (except for 2) are rude and don't care about you at all along with Human resources doesn't care either. AVOID THIS COMPANY AT ALL COSTS!
Progressive Company leading the way
Digital Marketing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Alliston Ontario30 May 2018
Progressive company focus on continuous improvement of processes and use of technology. Opportunity for growth within the company. Exciting platform to be in as they are developing their own software and identifying technologies to streamline workflow and hand this knowledge on to their clients.

Phoenix Quality its looking at the future and shaping the people and services with it. Workers who want to work are growing with the company and it is exciting to see them doing it.

Staff are friendly in this fast paced evolution of quality control.
Pros
Progression, Personal Development, Industry leader
Not a good work environment
Quality Inspector (Former Employee) –  Alliston, ON20 February 2018
Terrible work environment, you will feel useless and dumb. I guarantee you will be put on call at least once a week. Not a good place to work. Avoid at all costs.
Pros
No pros
great team enviorment
Quality Inspector- HONDA (Former Employee) –  Alliston, ON23 January 2018
Phoenix has a lot of great people working for them through management and team leaders , they often check up on associates to make sure they are okay. The work provided is sometimes slow and the jobs aren't the greatest but they will communicate with you the job and maintain your comfortability in the job environment
Pros
consistant work
Cons
bathroom procedures were an issue
Interesting
Quality Supervisor/Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Alliston, ON14 December 2017
Informative, interesting......nice people to work with. Steady work hours. Ability to learn all about quality, health and safety procedures.
Continuous improvement features
Pros
Flexibity
QUALITY INSPECTOR (Former Employee) –  Alliston, ON22 September 2017
Phoenix Quality provides me a great platform to learn more about the Quality Inspections and Quality conformance which are required in an Automobile manufacturing plant.
Not a difficult position.
Quality Control Inspector (Current Employee) –  Alliston, ON10 May 2017
It is not a difficult position. You have to like shitt work and working weekends in this position. There seems to be a high turnover with the employees.
Pros
Not difficult.
Cons
Can be boring
Excellent Place to work
Inspector (Former Employee) –  Alliston, ON19 April 2017
First off I would like to say this is a great place to work.

I found all of my coworkers and supervisors were excellent and helped me with everything I had asked of them and treated me as an equal. I never got the feeling that anyone felt they were better. If you have a problem they are always open to listening.

From the first day I worked I felt very welcomed. I was showed what was needed of me who everyone I would need to report to was and where everything is. The training was very useful as long as you pay attention as anywhere you wont be successful if you don't pay attention yourself you can only be trained as good as you allow yourself to be.

If you do your job great and excel in your job there is a lot of room for growth.

One thing I thought was great was that at most companies you would not see the owner on the floor working like you do here. HARD WORK AND DEDICATION. This company has a big heart.

Overall I would say as the training, communication and welcoming of this company would be five stars.
Job is a joke
n/a (Former Employee) –  Alliston, ON18 April 2017
this place is the worst place ive ever worked they take advantage of you at any chance they get they tell you they will do things for you and NEVER follow through with it management is a complete joke they think they know everything when they have no idea what theyre doing, very unprofessional they suck your soul....please dont work here
Pros
nothing
Cons
everything
Phoenix Quality is great!
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Alliston, ON17 April 2017
Phoenix Quality is a great place to work. Upper management recognizes hard work and promotes accordingly. It's a good team to work with and an awesome site leader.
Pros
Great team
Great to work for.
Inspector (Current Employee) –  Alliston, ON17 April 2017
Fun new experiences everyday with a large variety of management to work with. Very positive work place with plenty of room with very nice people. Although the job can be difficult at times it is also very rewarding. You get to meet new people everyday and overall it's a great place to work.
Pros
Great People. Helpful and understanding management.
Fun and productive place to work
Administrator (Current Employee) –  Alliston, ON17 April 2017
The management and staff are very friendly and make you feel comfortable. They make sure you know what you are doing. I have learned a lot and feel this an excellent place to work.
poorly organised
Parts Inspector (Former Employee) –  Honda plant 212 April 2017
Never know what your job will be for the day, you feel like a useless part of the community when you're checking parts that dont even really need to be checked. they're always sending people home early due to no work and the amount of depression in the workplace is ridiculous. They would always put you somewhere you didnt want to be, when i asked to get switched off a certain job they did nothing about it even when i said it hurt my right shoulder all they said was to use my other arm. good for money but horrible for having a life out side of work.
Pros
money
Cons
almost everything.
Micky Mouse Company
Inspector (Current Employee) –  Alliston, ON17 February 2017
No management skills at the Honda plant. They have no concerns to fix problems, they'd rather replace workers then put time in to build the company structure.
Cons
Working here is like playing a game of broken telephone
Quality Inspector (Former Employee) –  Alliston, ON15 February 2017
A job where you come into work everyday never knowing what to expect. Mgmt constantly changed the rules and micromanaged every little detail about uniform, dress code and sign in and out policy. Our shifts were constantly starting earlier and ending later on top of the mandatory Saturdays. If you missed one day a week there would be no OT on your pay unless you went over 44 hours and if you worked a Sunday you would not get double-time.

Feels more like a babysitting club than a job. A revolving door and lots of temps.
Pros
Lots of OT and paid out for vacation weekly
Cons
Poor mgmt never know what to expect at a grunt job
Cracker Jack Company
Inspector (Former Employee) –  Alliston, ON17 December 2016
Upper management do everything to save a Buck even if it's shady. Open door policy is just a term used and is not followed up. Very disorganized from management down. Mostly younger employees first time job and management takes avatage of our inexperience with the employment laws.
Pros
Pay is fair for work
Cons
Management, hours
Factory work
Quality Control Inspector (Former Employee) –  New Tecumseth, ON28 September 2016
Wasn't anything special, the jobs were hard sometimes and the rules kept changing so it was hard to follow and communication between the higher ups wasn't great but everyone was very nice and good to work with.
Horrible Treatment by Child Supervisors
Quality Inspector (Former Employee) –  Whitby, ON28 June 2016
This place was horrible to work for. New people given preference for hours over more senior staff. Work shortages with promises to contact at a later date and they failed to contact, but when I returned they hired a lot of new people. some shortage.

Management does not have any concept of how to treat people with respect and when training, well there is no training. Everyone has a different method of doing something in you're reprimanded when a different person sees you not using their method.

No respect for senior employees and no respect for people as human beings. New students in charge of things and very clique place to work.

It was like the blind leading the blind and I saw one person very smart, new to Canada, could likely have gotten a much better job, but management seems to be working at a high school level. She clashed asking simple, logical questions and ultimately left due to lack of courtesy and respect. Most people are too smart for this job, but not the supervisors and management still there.
Pros
some income
Cons
standing all day, management's disrespect of staff, Ministry of Labour leave policies not followed
Great company to work for.
Quality Inspector (Current Employee) –  Alliston, ON11 April 2016
Phoenix is an excellent company that truly cares about their employees. Management is always willing to spend a minute talking and remembers the little things like our birthdays or other special days. They go out of their way to help with shift adjustments when required and help out when problems are encountered during shifts.
Pros
Steady work, excellent work climate, caring company, great management, benefits and competitive wages with potential for advancement
Cons
No cons
Quality Control Inspector (Current Employee) –  Alliston, ON21 March 2016
Good professional people to work for. They treat their fellow workers with respect and they treat everyone equally. I would recommend this company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Phoenix Quality. Our community is ready to answer.