PHOENIX INDUSTRIAL Employee Reviews for Welder

good place to work
B Pressure Welder (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB4 March 2019
pheonix is a good place to work. I get to learn so many things. It helps me to built my experience. Phoenix has a good environment. All staff is friendly and helps wherever there is a need.
Great company
B Pressure Rig Welder (Former Employee) –  Redwater, AB7 June 2017
Great company to work for. The employees were very friendly. I learned a lot about the company. Phoenix had a good safety program. Phoenix also had a good supervision team.
Pros
Bbq
Epic~Tier1 Class Company Of Personable Experienced Relatable Professionals
Welders Apprentice (1st Year) (Former Employee) –  Fort Macmurray AB30 April 2015
When I was initially offered a entry level laborer position with Phoenix Industrial in 2012 I was skilled laborer with several years experience in the commercial and residential and no real insight or knowledge of the industrial oil & energy sector.
Though from the moment there personable hr department called I knew this is one of those companies that coaches and provides strong leadership in the field and promotes from within. And not to mention Phoenix's leadership role in sponsoring several great charities like the Little Warriors and others.

I have not been with phoenix since the completion of project Hanging-Stone in July/Aug 2014 Where phoenix had me contracted and indentured as a 1st year Blue-Book Welder. I would recommend phoenix industrial to any entry level or journeyman/ woman tradesmen or management professional in the industry.
Pros
To many to list
Cons
I really miss working for phoenix :(
Great atmosphere, good supervision
Welding Foreman/Floating Foreman (Current Employee) –  Fort Saskatchewan, AB13 November 2012
Highly reccommend persons to work for Phoenix. I quite enjoyed working my way up the ladder and hope to continue upwards. The craft personel are highly qualified and have a great attention to detail. Everyone is wonderful to work with!
Pros
paid travel, better than union pay, bonus gift cards for no accidents or incidents, free lunches