PHOENIX INDUSTRIAL Employee Reviews in Nisku, AB

Visibility, Value, Accountability
Material Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Nisku, AB14 February 2017
One of the best companies I have worked for! Have been on three projects with Phoenix with some of the best management and working staff in the industry.
Phoenix Industrial
Reception/Human Resources Administrator (Current Employee) –  Nisku, AB16 January 2017
Great people to work with, wonderful friendly staff, was a wonderful experience working in Human Resources, I would recommend Phoenix Industrial to others
good company to work for.
General Labourer/First Year Pipefitter Apprentice (Former Employee) –  Nisku, AB23 September 2016
good communication with employer and good environment to work in. Great area to work in always kept clean and maintained. always something to be done or to work on.
Productive and fun work place.
Apprentice Pipefitter (Former Employee) –  Nisku, AB15 August 2016
This was just a temporary position and I was aware of it when I was hired. But work has been hard to find, so I had to broaden my search. I stayed at a B&B to avoid daily commutes. The management and fellow tradesmen were great to work with. It was a safe and educational work environment for me.
Pros
Good work, new experiences.
Cons
Outdoors
Productive workplace, Easy to find solutions to problems with
Apprentice electrician for Willbros (Former Employee) –  Nisku, AB13 January 2016
The people seemed to enjoy their jobs and were easily to get along with. Workplace was fairly relaxed in the safety aspects of the job.
Decent
Apprentice Steamfitter/Pipefitter (Former Employee) –  Nisku, AB25 February 2015
Good atmosphere and rates. Management is a little all over the place. Lie about up and coming work. duration can be 2days to 2years.
Good Job and Good Crew
Pipefitter (Current Employee) –  Mod Yard in Nisku, AB1 December 2014
Good days work out at the Mod Yard. Working with a great group of guys in the yard and really feels like you are a part of the team out there.
overtime galore
2nd year steamfitter/pipefitter (Former Employee) –  Nisku Mod yard23 April 2013
lots of money to be made, but coming home to spend more time at home was an error in thinking. worked loads more overtime.