Phoenix Industrial

Phoenix Industrial Employee Reviews

Canada98 reviews

A decent place to work, learning with an open mind

Overall a decent place to work. Lots of opportunity to succeed as an individual. What you put in, you get back. I’ve worked several jobs with Phoenix since 2013. Great safety culture.

Pros

They seem to have fairly steady work

Cons

None to mention

Great job. Enjoyed it

My experience at Phoenix Industrial was challenging and fast paced. Great leadership and my immediate supervisor was excellent at job direction and support

Pros

Good pay

Cons

Regimented routine

Get Your Experience and Go

There were some people who were very nice, but the owner needs to be more involved, management needs to be changed, and the work environment needs to be less toxic. It was not the worst place I worked, but certainly not the best. Also the pay is too low for your skill set.

Pros

Weekends Off

Cons

Underpaid, No Growth

High turnover, no job security

Too much nepotism, they promise training that never comes, and the president and his three sons don't care as long as they are making money. It is a good place to gain experience and run from.

Pros

Weekends off to work a second job

Cons

Weak leadership, too much in fighting

My first time working for Phoenix as a pipefitter foreman

First time with this company and I am very impressed with the safety and management structure. Right from the beginning with HR they were fantastic and very helpful and actually treat people like they are human. I am very happy that I am working with Phoenix

Pros

Great management right from the top down

Well established fast paced environment

It's been a great experience working here for the 2.5 years employed. I've learned so much and continue to grow on a daily basis. Overall a well structured company.

Collaborative Workplace

This company is extremely organized and process driven; that being said, when breakdowns in those processes are found, management is quick to find ways to resolve it and streamline the process. Management is supportive of employees learning what they need to do their jobs properly and support the necessary training. You also feel like your voice is heard and that you can have an impact on how things run. It's nice to have a place where you can work hard & have some laughs too.

Very happy that I got the opportunity to work here. Been a great 2 + years.

One of the best companies I have worked for in my 20 years of employment. it has a family atmosphere and my co-workers are the best I have worked with.

Busy Mod yard

Great place to work with all the tools and equipment needed for the job. Very busy working environment with multiple trades in a area at once. Good experience

Phoenix is a great company to work for. I’ve an opportunity to work with talented co-workers and the leadership. Communication is quick and precise. We use systems that enable quick turnaround for client requirements. Healthy and Safety is paramount for Phoenix and especially during these unprecedented times, we are kept up to date on a regular basis. Overall I love my work and enjoy working with the people here.

Great company!

Phoenix are very understanding when it comes to family life. They have a "family comes first" mentality. Phoenix are very professional when dealing with difficult situations such as COVID-19. They handled this situation with class to help keep their employees healthy and keep the work going!

Great Place to Work

Phoenix is a great place to work. In my time with them, I feel my contributions have been valued by both my peers and management. It is a great fit for my skills and work ethic.

Company has become like family

Employees are treated very fairly and work is collaborative. One of the best companies I have worked for in my career. Ownership takes an interest in ensuring the safety culture is at the upmost importance to ensure everyone goes home safe daily. They have put in extra measures to ensure the safety of all workers with COVID-19 pandemic.

Not open to suggestions

Working in this company for a short period of time i have noticed that they are not willing to enhance the way they do things. There are suggestions from different people with lots of experience to make things easier and simple but the company is not willing to change things.

A company taking full advantage

Phoenix is succeeding by taking full advantage of desperate people and times. Management generally is out of their league. Very cliquey. Every worker there is scared for their job and frightened to say anything to management about their work environment.

Organized work place

Stress Free and Nice to work with Individuals including the management. They are open to suggestions. Practical suggestions are taken into consideration and implemented.

Mediocrity and Non-stop Office Drama

Looking back at when I used to work at Pheonix’s corporate location...It could only be summarized as absolutely horrible. In the corporate office, managers would throw tantrums on a daily basis, scream and yell at each other while demanding you to do more and more without honouring what they promised you even in writing. If you are good at what you do, you will be exploited while you watch management promote their favourites who sit there and do maybe 1/3 of what you do. Absolute joke of a corporate office, I hear it is better in the field but I cannot confirm that as I did not work out in the field.

Nice to work good co-worker, lots of fun more jokes when in lunch room,,worker help you time you needed being a worker good to this company,, Thanks..

Productive workplace, enjoyed the crew, work a lot of great people. Is a good group of guys to work with, the supervisors are knowledgeable about the tasks on hand and easy to talk and ask questions. They keep a relatively steady stream of work with,.employees for scheduling needed time off....

Was a good experience

They moved me through all the positions right to the end of the project. I got to meet with and work with a lot of other tradesmen and women. I can't complain it was a good job.

you are not valued here

Treated like dirt. They have their chosen base crew that watches everything and run in the office to rat you out if you say something negative. Watch what you say and who you talk to ! Constantly being reminded that you are here now but maybe not tomorrow. Revolving door for people coming and going.

Productive and fun work place, enjoyed the crew

Phoenix is good group of guys to work with. The supervisors are knowledgeable about the task in hand and easy to talk and ask questions. They keep a relatively steady stream of work and would work with employees for scheduling needed time off.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Phoenix Industrial. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Phoenix Industrial