PHMG logo
PHMG

PHMG Employee Reviews for Sales Executive

A fantastic place to work

I worked as a sales executive for 3 years before moving abroad. If i was still in the country i wouldn't have left. The atmosphere was brilliant and the staff and management great. Keep up the good work PH,

Loved working here

Worked here in sales for 4 years in the Manchester office. GrIeat atmosphere with the team, management training was ongoing and was a great learning curve for me. Targets were tough but achievable, and the money was well worth it. Would recommend.

Pros

PH Perks

Cons

Sometimes working hours but worth it for the reward

Good service, slightly over priced but good. They should have a policy where you either have to generate your own leads or you don't at all or give a uniformed percentage of how many you have to generate. The company ones weren't very good.

Pros

Good comission

Cons

Self generation of leads

Fun workplace

I very much enjoyed this role and I felt very involved with the group I worked with. Good training was provided and the management was great. My reason for leaving this role was the commute.

I couldn't leave quick enough!

They dream of being the wolf of Wall Street (keep dreaming dreamers, it might happen!) I worked in their London office which had great views of the city, but that was about the only best thing about the job! The head of sales was an terrible to work for! The training was poor, you had to read from a script (which they produced for you) and you could not even start to detail the product (which I think is a superb product btw) to help secure an appointment! There attitude towards the staff and way they make you feel as a team member was awful, they had no idea of motivation - I lost count how many times they threatened to sack people on a daily basis for not booking any appointments ! My grandfather passed away whilst I was working there which I made clear to the head of sales, I was told to work harder to help take my mind off it which was just terrible! Do yourselves a favour, there are much better companies to work for, find a nice job (you will only waste your time for this false hope of a company!)! I lasted a month and quit and it was the best thing I did!

Pros

Great views of the city (but not worth working for this company for!)

Cons

Poor training, the management, false hope of good incentive - I never saw anyone win anything! The money you earn, didn't meet anyone earning over a grand a month in commission!

PH Media Sales Team

Typical sales role selling on hold media options for companies ranging from a small to large business. The office was always enjoyable and full of friendly staff who were never to busy to help.

Hard Work - great pay

Work as an MDE for PHMG was both extremely difficult and challenging but also exciting and rewarding. Fast paced and high pressured but with a great commission if you can perform.

Productive and a very fun place to work

I had a life chancing experience at PHMG I learnt so much whiles I was working there. They work along side with you the whole way so if you need help they are always there for you.

Pros

Free lunches, leave work early

No better place to work

Yes it sounds cheesy but I really don't know where I'd work if I didn't work here. The company has just spend hundreds of thousands of pounds on an amazing day at the races... They paid for one of the best horse jockeys in the company to be a guest speaker, paid for our food and drinks. I felt I needed to write this review to show my gratitude because it truly is an amazing place to be and it's very rare that a company gives so much to its employees. I've learned more in 2 years here than I've ever learned in my life. There is always someone challenging you. I am one of their top performers here and have earned a £10k bonus in 1 month last year, been promoted 3 times and now managing a large team, all at the age of 25. I earned over £84k last year - it's the hardest thing I've ever done but so rewarding, particularly handy as I've just had a baby. People give up too easy here and that's fine because sales is all about fighting. I love it and can't wait until our Chicago office opens... Let the good times roll!!!

Pros

Great environment, company football team (we play against the the likes of RBS, Network Rail and we beat them), massive cash incentives and trips to New York, etc.

Cons

Hard work

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at PHMG?