PHMG logo
PHMG

PHMG Employee Reviews for Brand Strategy Consultant

Great place to work with a great atmosphere

I have been working for PHMG for over 6 months now and I love the role as well as the people at the business. In my role as an Audio Brand Consultant, there is never a typical day due to the fast paced nature, there is always variety. I have learned the value of customer service. Working with C-level Exec's across the world is a great experience and really makes you feel like you are making a difference to the journey of companies across the world. The Work place culture is very much Work Hard, Play Hard. Those that come to work hard will get rewarded in a number of manners. Those that want an easy ride need not apply! With a Perk for nearly every area of life, PHMG certainly work hard to reward their staff.

Amazing workplace

PHMG has been a fun place for me to work .. if you put the hard work in you will see the benefits . I have worked here for over a year and half now and I have progressed in different job roles. I was given the opportunity to move into a more demanding job role and this was due to management believing in me.

Pros

Good commission, Friendly staff, Fun environment, PHMG perks each month / car wash / beauty treatments Free ice cream A lot of free alcohol incentives

Cons

No flexi hours

Great place to work!

PHMG is a great company to work for. Everything at PHMG is meticulous, rigorous and they always strive for excellence. Everyone that works knows that excellence is the standard and pay and benefits reflect that accordingly. I started PHMG on March 2017 and through hard work, commitment and passion I was awarded with Audio Brand Consultant of the Year in January 2018.

Pros

Pool table /Table Tennis / Video games available / Free fruit

Cons

N/a

Fun, busy, great people

It’s a fun office, with great people. Busy days and variety in the role mean that every day fly’s by. Office views are great. Rewards/incentives are great, and it encourages a good work ethic. Company is always evolving, so changes are made very often to make things better. Support is there if you need it.

Pros

Rewards/incentives. Work ethic. People. Support.

Cons

Changes can sometimes throw you off, but it's with good intentions. Work load can get very heavy during busy periods.

Hard work pays off!

I fell in love with the working environment at PHMG as soon as I walked in 2 years ago. Since joining the company with no previous office experience I have developed skills and talents I didn't know I had with the help of my colleagues and definitely grown as a person. If you are willing to put in the hard work, PHMG will do wonders for both your personal development and your bank account. If you are looking for an easy 9-5 to pay the bills this isn't the place. You are expected to push yourself to the limit but you are rewarded for doing so with strong commissions and a fun working environment.

Pros

Strong commission, fun working environment, job progression

A Bright Future at PH Media Group

PH Media Group is a great company to work for if you’re starting out on your career journey. With the year-on-year growth, there are new opportunities arising all the time. Internal promotion is a priority and there are a varied set of departments across the company, so the management work to ensure you find the right role to suit you. I joined the company straight after graduating from university and within a year, have had two internal promotions. And on top of that, most staff tend to be in their 20s or 30s, so we’re a very sociable group who love to plan evenings out. I’m excited to see what my future holds with PH Media Group!

Pros

Young exciting & sociable environment, Incentives, Internal promotion/career progression

Cons

Limited parking