PHMG logo
PHMG

PHMG

PHMG Employee Review

Good reviews are Fake, by the managers, Bad reviews are all too Real.

The don't actually pay like they say because they will find or make up an excuse to claw back your already earned commissions or just not pay you for some undisclosed reason. This company is a scam and all the managers are in on it. Leads are always cold, set by people in England, who do not care at all about your success. Often the appointment does not know you have an appointment. Product is substandard and overhyped, which the buyer can easily see. If you don't make the sale you're treated like a loser by managers. They never help and the training is abysmal, like twenty years out of date. Yet they think they're actually on the cutting edge. You're given appointments that are way, way out of your supposed driving range and you have to get there on time. Again, the contact often has no idea who you are - they have not even heard of PHMG! Then you have to drive a hundred miles to your next cold appointment. You are expected to work 60 hours minimum, and you might be able to make $55K or $60K, and that's with a high close rate! The product sells for cheap so your commissions will be tiny. This is a "hard work" company, not a work smart company, so you are constantly working overtime to fix problems that have been ironed out in other more professional companies. One of the worst run companies around, and they all lie - about your pay, your leads, their market share, the product, everything - because they are scammers. They expect you to support their scam and cover for their lack of professionalism. Stressful culture that always seems to be imploding -

Pros

Out of office. But they micromanage you from afar.

Cons

Hundreds of miles of driving to cold leads. Not getting paid.

1.0Job security/advancement

The engineering side

I'm a field engineer so this pertains to those that would be following my lead. We expect hard work and a happy client here at PHMG. As an engineer, your duties require installing music on hold through the use of an amplifier/jump drive and uploading company greetings, but more importantly it involves making people happy. Professionalism is of utmost importance and we expect you to be on your best behavior. Be hungry. No such thing as "I know what I'm doing, I don't need to learn anymore". I guarantee you you don't know every phone system you will work with. Asking for help from the team is encouraged. Giving your all will be rewarded. Put your work in and you will have a blast getting to talk to new people and learning things you'll have never learned otherwise.

Pros

Work at your own pace, reasonably easy work if you know your stuff, Every day is a brand new day, you manage your time and get to do things in the way you want it.

Cons

You'll be driving a lot to start, perhaps 2 to 3 hours a day, This will slow down in a couple months as you finish more jobs in your outer area.

Typical sales office in a big city

Typical days include researching and finding your own businesses to contact that would potentially benefit from our product. Phoning said companies and introducing our company and product and then proceed to get them interested enough to book an appointment with them to sell our product.

Pros

Always change so it's not repetitive

Cons

Long Hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PHMG. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8Job security/advancement
  • PHMG
  • Good reviews are Fake, by the managers, Bad reviews are all too Real.