PHMG

PHMG

PHMG Employee Review

Fantastic company to work for

PHMG provide you with excellent support to fulfil your potential within the company. Hard work is very much rewarded both with opportunities and compensation/benefits. PH Perks offers another reward for showing your commitment to your role and are very much appreciated by all staff. Everyone at PHMG works together well and this creates a supportive and very positive working environment.

Pros

Great training and support from management

5.0Job security/advancement

The engineering side

I'm a field engineer so this pertains to those that would be following my lead. We expect hard work and a happy client here at PHMG. As an engineer, your duties require installing music on hold through the use of an amplifier/jump drive and uploading company greetings, but more importantly it involves making people happy. Professionalism is of utmost importance and we expect you to be on your best behavior. Be hungry. No such thing as "I know what I'm doing, I don't need to learn anymore". I guarantee you you don't know every phone system you will work with. Asking for help from the team is encouraged. Giving your all will be rewarded. Put your work in and you will have a blast getting to talk to new people and learning things you'll have never learned otherwise.

Pros

Work at your own pace, reasonably easy work if you know your stuff, Every day is a brand new day, you manage your time and get to do things in the way you want it.

Cons

You'll be driving a lot to start, perhaps 2 to 3 hours a day, This will slow down in a couple months as you finish more jobs in your outer area.

Typical sales office in a big city

Typical days include researching and finding your own businesses to contact that would potentially benefit from our product. Phoning said companies and introducing our company and product and then proceed to get them interested enough to book an appointment with them to sell our product.

Pros

Always change so it's not repetitive

Cons

Long Hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PHMG. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7Job security/advancement
  • PHMG
  • Fantastic company to work for