PHMG

PHMG

PHMG Employee Review

A great company with real potential for career development.

A typical day at work for me was split between the office and being on the road visiting clients and focussed heavily on retention / putting the client first. Additional revenue generated through account growth and new business was also a very important part of my role as was gaining client testimonials and championing PHMG overall. Working in this role enabled me to gain valuable client facing experience with some of the worlds biggest brands that I didn't have before in previous roles. It’s really given me the confidence to be able to walk into any room and present to anyone from director to Exec level. On a personal level the most enjoyable part of the job was definitely the social aspect and the friends I made as a result. The sports teams are great to be a part of, as is the charity work the PHMG foundation carry out. On a professional level, the best part of the job was gaining a solid understanding of how major organisations operate day to day from their ATL - BTL marketing campaigns down to how their invoicing structures work and how they tender for business. Every client is slightly different and it’s this that really kept things interesting.

Pros

Autonomous management style, Relatively fast career progression, Vibrant office, Free fruit, Tea & Coffee, Free Gym Membership after 1 year, Great friends to be made and social culture to experience.

5.0Job security/advancement

The engineering side

I'm a field engineer so this pertains to those that would be following my lead. We expect hard work and a happy client here at PHMG. As an engineer, your duties require installing music on hold through the use of an amplifier/jump drive and uploading company greetings, but more importantly it involves making people happy. Professionalism is of utmost importance and we expect you to be on your best behavior. Be hungry. No such thing as "I know what I'm doing, I don't need to learn anymore". I guarantee you you don't know every phone system you will work with. Asking for help from the team is encouraged. Giving your all will be rewarded. Put your work in and you will have a blast getting to talk to new people and learning things you'll have never learned otherwise.

Pros

Work at your own pace, reasonably easy work if you know your stuff, Every day is a brand new day, you manage your time and get to do things in the way you want it.

Cons

You'll be driving a lot to start, perhaps 2 to 3 hours a day, This will slow down in a couple months as you finish more jobs in your outer area.

Typical sales office in a big city

Typical days include researching and finding your own businesses to contact that would potentially benefit from our product. Phoning said companies and introducing our company and product and then proceed to get them interested enough to book an appointment with them to sell our product.

Pros

Always change so it's not repetitive

Cons

Long Hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PHMG. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7Job security/advancement
  • PHMG
  • A great company with real potential for career development.