PHMG

PHMG

PHMG Employee Review

A culture and ethos like no other

I was impressed on day 1 with the attention to detail they put into the academy in both its presentation and itinerary. The passion was apparent when each department head gave their pitch on the impact they had at PHMG. Seeing the bigger picture and switched on management was inspiring and showed what I was contributing to in my role. My biggest worry was the working hours, due to trading with all corners of the Earth calls for different shifts around the clock. Working for North America and a 1-10 shift was disconcerting at first but after speaking to the others on the team and being open-minded enough to try it the benefits became apparent. Having time to do your own thing in the mornings, and the sociable environment in the evenings became a lot of fun and quashed any doubt I had before. You do get out what you put in with PHMG, if you enjoy the job your figures will show. There are high standards and expectations on the numbers you present, but the subteams you are in are very encouraging and you'd make friends all over the office. You'll have heard work hard play hard before, and that is true here. Remember that whatever role you choose here makes a difference to the big picture; PHMG has a top product, top people, and a top culture.

Pros

Cons

Hours take getting used to

4.0Job security/advancement

The engineering side

I'm a field engineer so this pertains to those that would be following my lead. We expect hard work and a happy client here at PHMG. As an engineer, your duties require installing music on hold through the use of an amplifier/jump drive and uploading company greetings, but more importantly it involves making people happy. Professionalism is of utmost importance and we expect you to be on your best behavior. Be hungry. No such thing as "I know what I'm doing, I don't need to learn anymore". I guarantee you you don't know every phone system you will work with. Asking for help from the team is encouraged. Giving your all will be rewarded. Put your work in and you will have a blast getting to talk to new people and learning things you'll have never learned otherwise.

Pros

Work at your own pace, reasonably easy work if you know your stuff, Every day is a brand new day, you manage your time and get to do things in the way you want it.

Cons

You'll be driving a lot to start, perhaps 2 to 3 hours a day, This will slow down in a couple months as you finish more jobs in your outer area.

Typical sales office in a big city

Typical days include researching and finding your own businesses to contact that would potentially benefit from our product. Phoning said companies and introducing our company and product and then proceed to get them interested enough to book an appointment with them to sell our product.

Pros

Always change so it's not repetitive

Cons

Long Hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PHMG. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7Job security/advancement
  • PHMG
  • A culture and ethos like no other