PHMG

PHMG

PHMG Employee Review

A challenging yet rewarding, exciting, fast growing company

Previous to PHMG i was in and out of jobs trying to find where i fit, BDM jobs, Recruiter jobs, constantly seeking a job i would enjoy. Fortunately PHMG found me and I have been here now for 2 years and can honestly say i wish i'd have found them before they got to me. The staff are relatively young for the most part and the future is bright with the expected growth of the company. The company continues to grow year on year and is the perfect place for a young professional to progress. Work hard and you will be recognised and rewarded. The office in Manchester is a great place to work, its vibrant, fun, and friendly with regular team bonding occasions. I work in the Client Services department which naturally is less intense than the Sales department but that suits me perfect. You are still expected to hit targets and reap all the rewards every time you do this.

Pros

Rewards, staff, opportunity

Cons

Increased workload as the company grows

5.0Job security/advancement

The engineering side

I'm a field engineer so this pertains to those that would be following my lead. We expect hard work and a happy client here at PHMG. As an engineer, your duties require installing music on hold through the use of an amplifier/jump drive and uploading company greetings, but more importantly it involves making people happy. Professionalism is of utmost importance and we expect you to be on your best behavior. Be hungry. No such thing as "I know what I'm doing, I don't need to learn anymore". I guarantee you you don't know every phone system you will work with. Asking for help from the team is encouraged. Giving your all will be rewarded. Put your work in and you will have a blast getting to talk to new people and learning things you'll have never learned otherwise.

Pros

Work at your own pace, reasonably easy work if you know your stuff, Every day is a brand new day, you manage your time and get to do things in the way you want it.

Cons

You'll be driving a lot to start, perhaps 2 to 3 hours a day, This will slow down in a couple months as you finish more jobs in your outer area.

Typical sales office in a big city

Typical days include researching and finding your own businesses to contact that would potentially benefit from our product. Phoning said companies and introducing our company and product and then proceed to get them interested enough to book an appointment with them to sell our product.

Pros

Always change so it's not repetitive

Cons

Long Hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PHMG. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7Job security/advancement
  • PHMG
  • A challenging yet rewarding, exciting, fast growing company