PharmEng Technology

PharmEng Technology Employee Reviews

Canada7 reviews

Review

Pharmeng is a great place to work for. They gave me the job and I enjoyed the job for this. I would recommend them for jobs because they are a excellent place. I miss the job.

Virtually Jobless

Be cautious! This company signs a salary contract with you and takes your references then it puts you in a circle of endless interviews with their customers. Meanwhile you will never get paid unless you are approved by a customer and start your project in their site. After you are done there you will be again jobless until the next turn of interviews.

Pros

Cons

Virtual recruiting company

Its great

You have to take initiative when you work in this company. Nothing will be handed to you, but support is always there. I learned that time management and dealing with different personalities is essential when working in the head office or at different client sites. You grow a thick skin, but honestly, it's for the best. Culture is great. Management strives to give back to the employees whether its a raise or a bonus. There are also team building events, summer and winter events. Suggestions are always welcomed and implemented if it will benefit you and the rest of the company.

Ok

There have been a couple of positive management changes in the last couple of years which helps. Ownership would do better if that would consider ideas from their employees/consultants.

Nice company

Nice company to work with. But sometimes a lot of travel to other company. I will like to work with the company if no that much travel around included.

OK as a intern option to keep active in the industry

The company does provide you with an option to stay active in the industry while you look for something better. There is no job security unless you can be placed with a client on a ongoing bases. The company is poorly managed and does not plan ahead, Everything is fly by the seat of your pants approach. Overall it is OK, but you can always do better

Pros

Its a job

Cons

Not secure

Nice people

I like it a lot I just need a change from printing management is great and it a very clean industry

Pros

Nice people

Cons

Management can't be to nice

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PharmEng Technology. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3Job security/advancement